Dealroomco (51-200 Employees, 103% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Discover the world’s most promising companies.
The rapid growth of Dealroom.co requires a keen and curious Ecosystem Innovation Analyst eager to take their career to the next level. You are equipped to use our database to generate and deliver leading insights about our ecosystems, through targeted content and reports on the request of our clients.
As part of the Intelligence Unit, your primary objective is to derive original, creative, and solid insights from our database containing intelligence about startups, innovation, and venture capital investments. You’ll have to spot interesting trends and angles in a user-friendly data platform and turn them into a compelling narrative that grabs the attention of our readers through influential reports and eye-catching taglines.
We believe that startup ecosystems are everywhere and data, insights, and visibility are vital to understanding and measuring their growth. You will therefore act as the liaison between the Intelligence Unit and Ecosystems teams to support them with ecosystem-focused research with the goal to increase our report capacity and ultimately expand our reach.
Our team is on a mission to support government organizations, and other public-private agencies committed to the growth and innovation of their startup ecosystem through an interactive database platform solution & data-driven insights.
If you are genuinely interested in the startup & scaleup environment, innovation, and technology trends, are eager to provide meaningful content in support of our community and know a good story when you see it, then please read further!
Your tasks and responsibilities
As an Ecosystems Innovation Analyst you will:
Take responsibility for market unique and influential content for reports, posts, or presentations
Analyse our database, and external sources and generate noteworthy insights and trends
Understand startup ecosystems and their government support levers
Contribute to the quarterly content and research objectives, and the outline of our annual content strategy
Work closely with the Ecosystem Team to engage with customers in delivering influential content
Work closely with Development, Product Management, and Data teams to bring our platform and processes to the next level
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Freedom and responsibility to execute on your own ideas
- Positive, empathic, and outward-focused colleagues, and customers working at the forefront of innovation and technology
- Perks designed to set you up for success in a new reality:
- Home office set up (desk, chair, monitor, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Apple or Windows laptop
- Travel reimbursement
- Take your birthday off
- Daily office lunch
- Employee Stock Units plan
- Learning & Development budget
- Health & well-being initiatives
- More to come!
- 1-3 years experience
- Experience in a previous startup, scaleup, VC, or economic development organization
- Experience with writing copy for different mediums and audiences
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, G. Sheet/Slides
- Have a passion for technology, startups, and venture capital markets.
- Self-motivated, detailed, able to prioritize, proactive, and ambitious
- Have a strong sense of urgency, which translates into a high-volume result-driven output
- Excellent oral and written English
- Comfortable with working in a multicultural, remote, and fast-growing startup work environment
- Bachelor Degree or Higher preferred