ForgeRock (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
The ForgeRock Autonomous Engineering team is building the next generation of identity and access management powered by AI/ML approaches. The team is rapidly evolving the Autonomous Identity solution to address key use cases in cybersecurity, consumer privacy and regulatory compliance. This role will contribute to development of various features for core services in Autonomous products stack.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as a subject matter expert for administering Elasticsearch production clusters
- Work with key stakeholders to establish and implement policies for IAM, security, data lifecycle and index rotation.
- Implement various features for disaster recovery involving multiple data centers
- Design and implement automation of health checks, scale up and scale down and overall Elasticsearch deployment
- Establish KPIs for various application use cases and implement observability primitives
- Lead infrastructure projects involving GCP data and AI services
- Contribute to dev-ops automation as part of Autonomous CI/CD pipelines
- Author alert rules and work with the SRE team to build Grafana dashboards to monitor Elasticsearch infrastructure.
- Participate in on-call rotation for the Autonomous set of services.
If you find yourself checking off most of the below, this could be the position for you!
- 3+ years experience administering Elasticsearch for production use cases
- Demonstrated skills to build backup/restore, monitoring/metrics for Elasticsearch
- Expert understanding of security including key management, service accounts, networking
- Knowledge of Prometheus and Grafana
- Proficiency in scripting and automation using tools such as Python, Go, Bash, Ansible, Terraform.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting issues and restoring services
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and supporting security integration of Kubernetes with external backend services is a plus
- Experience with of Google Cloud services such as AI Platform, Dataflow, Datapoc, Datastore is a plus
- Exposure to Google Cloud Platform based Elasticsearch deployments is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.