Axios (501+ Employees, 133% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
1 big thing: Axios HQ is a software platform that helps organizations communicate more effectively by bringing years of newsroom research to remote team’s fingertips so they can create smart updates that distill essential information in half the time — increasing transparency, boosting engagement, and building trust. Learn more about Axios HQ:
Why it matters: The email marketer will develop and execute a best-in-class marketing and demand generation program to engage with qualified business leads for Axios HQ.
Go deeper: As part of the Marketing team at Axios HQ, you’ll be working across channels with an emphasis and ownership of our email marketing program. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and executing marketing and optimization programs to generate new, qualified leads for Axios HQ.
- Developing a system of drip and nurture campaigns to strategically advance the buyer journey of our prospective customers.
- Creatively segmenting our audience so we can develop tailored programs to engage them and to keep our contact universe organized.
- Project manage cross functional initiatives with executive stakeholders in sales, content, account management.
- Initiating and managing A/B tests to improve conversions.
- Partner with our content team to develop messaging and write copy to achieve our goals.
- Create required reporting to monitor campaign progress and make data-driven decisions to improve.
The Details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios’ mission and have the following skills:
- Exceptional collaboration skills, especially with sales and account management teams
- Experience in B2B demand generation or marketing
- Keen interest in a SaaS subscription business
- Strong understanding of customer segments and journey through the conversion funnel
- Strong analytical skills and a knack for using data to make decisions
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- An independent and creative thinker who takes initiative and makes things happen.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Annual learning and development stipend
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
- One mental health day per quarter
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Tele-mental health services
- OneMedical membership, including tele-health services
- Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
- Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Virtual company-sponsored social events
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.