Lyra Health (501+ Employees, 193% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
Lyra is dedicated to providing an excellent employee experience by ensuring all Lyrians have a safe space to share their experiences and concerns. In simplest terms Employee Relations, is an organization's efforts to create and maintain a positive relationship with its employees. The Employee Relations function serves as the first point of contact for employees and managers to raise recommendations, concerns, and grievances. Our mission is to help create and maintain a positive relationship between employees and Lyra. Employee Relations Specialists are subject matter experts who empathetically help make Lyra a better place to work by helping employees raise concerns or complaints, conduct workplace investigations, and advise Management on employee relations best practices.
- Processes and investigates employee relations program suggestions and open discussion requests. Ensures appropriate case files are created and maintained. Coordinates recommendations to leadership through the Employee Relations Manager.
- Provides advisory opinions to managers and employees on routine and non complex workplace issues. Consults/educates on HR policies and programs to ensure consistent application and compliance; provides employee relations support to front line managers including counsel on conduct and performance issues.
- Provides advice and counsel to employees to help them address issues with co-workers and management.
- Captures complaints, findings, and outcomes in the ER case management system; and ensures proper records management.
- Develops and delivers training to employees, managers and supervisors relating to employee relations policies. Provides training and coaching to Managers relating to best practices and strategies when addressing complex employee relations matters. Develops further training as needed.
- Assists managers in holding Lyrians accountable for misconduct. Ensures all misconduct investigations and the disciplinary process is managed in a fair and timely manner consistent with policy and regulations.
- 5 years of Employee Relations experience, specifically working employee relations cases
- Ability to apply standard practices and procedures to accomplish routine and non-complex work
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Google Apps and MS Office
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and in a remote work environment
- Ability to work independently on routine and complex employee relations issue
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on excellence
- Strong understanding of state and federal laws concerning employee relations
- Basic understanding of dispute resolution best practices and methods.
This role is in Burlingame, CA or remote.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.