Kinsta (201-500 Employees, 120% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on high-performance hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team!
With Kinsta growing faster than ever, we are looking for the first member of our new Employer Branding Team. As Employer Branding Lead, you will set up and manage our global employer branding strategy and work with the rest of our incredible Talent Acquisition Team on attracting and engaging the best talent for Kinsta. If you are an employer branding professional with solid foundations in the tech industry, recruitment marketing, and leadership, this will be an amazing opportunity where you’ll get to drive our talent brand and grow with a fully remote company.
- Define and manage our Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Create and lead our employer branding strategy and manage our recruitment marketing efforts to attract the best talent
- Create and manage social media campaigns, employer branding projects, and messaging that promotes Kinsta as a great place to work and authentically communicates our unique culture
- Pioneer our new Employer Branding Team, hire and manage a team of professionals
- Create and edit content for a variety of platforms including our blog, social media, and recruitment platforms
- Conduct research and collate data to advise our talent attraction strategy
- At least 6 years of experience working in Talent Acquisition or related roles
- Demonstrated experience in developing employer brand initiatives and managing social media strategy, content creation and planning, and talent attraction campaigns
- Experience managing a team of Employer Branding professionals
- Experience conducting research and converting that data into a compelling EVP
- Strong influencing, relationship management, and project management experience
- Native-level fluency in English and strong copywriting and editing skills
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, rapidly-changing, fully remote environment
- Experience in managing website content and working with Google Analytics or similar tools
- Ability to use social media and marketing analytics to inform content strategy
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.