CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 107% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
As a UX Engineering Manager at CrowdStrike, you’ll be responsible for the workload management, recruitment, wellbeing, and professional growth of your team members. You’ll help foster an open and collaborative environment and support systems to help your team succeed in their roles. You will work with a talented and dedicated team to build and maintain the user interface for the Falcon platform to provide our customers with a high quality user experience that customers around the world use 24/7 to protect their systems from the most sophisticated adversaries.
We’re a highly collaborative, friendly, inclusive and diverse group that prizes collaboration over competition. We provide opportunities to learn new skills, mentor fellow engineers, and contribute to the direction of both the team and the products for which we’re responsible. We work in a distributed, remote-first, high-trust environment where you manage your own time and have the flexibility to balance your work and personal life.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage team workload, project resourcing & coordination in a fast-paced, highly distributed environment.
- Support wellbeing of team members – providing support & guidance focused primarily on resourcing, progress, and soft skills. Gather feedback from others, provide coaching as needed & in collaboration with senior engineers to advance team member skill sets.
- Maintain visibility into the product roadmap and share that information back to other managers and team members.
- Work at a detailed level for product implementation and roadmap execution of the design system.
- Be a steward of our design system backlog – helping to keep the team focused and on track.
- Gather requirements and write detailed user stories for design system work.
- Prioritize day-to-day work for the design system team.
- Understand and communicate the voice of the customer to the design system team.
- Balance short- and long-term planning for the design system team.
- Set and track metrics for design system team performance.
- Participate in team activities, such as quarterly roadmap planning, to prioritize projects on the roadmap based on availability of humans to do the work and business objectives that need to be met.
- Have fun solving difficult problems
What You’ll Need:
- Strong engineering track-record focusing on front-end development & technologies (JS/CSS/HTML) and modern frameworks and approaches.
- Experience mentoring & supporting people and teams with empathy & professionalism.
- Experience tracking and managing multiple projects.
- Knowledge of and experience with technical teams, cybersecurity, and startups strongly preferred.
- Experience in remote-first environments.
- Experience or familiarity with Ember. Experience with graphics and visualization tools such as D3 or Three.js
- Experience with UI performance measurement and optimization
- Experience with web accessibility testing and support
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $145,000 – $230,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.