Swissborg (51-200 Employees, 94% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are SwissBorg, a FinTech scale-up headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 600,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 16 fiat and 39 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our Smart Yield account. Our community is growing fast, with over $1.5 billion in assets under management, a weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 20,000 Premium users.
This is just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at the touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
Are you looking to join a team of revolutionaries on a mission to decentralise nations? We want to hear from you!
- People management (1:1s, relationship, culture, …)
- Project management (backlog, roadmap, priorities, …)
- Talent management (staffing, allocation, hiring, on-boarding, …)
What you might be doing:
- Grow a healthy, collaborative, continuously improving engineering culture
- Be responsible for attracting, mentoring, supporting and retaining a team of top-notch engineers who design, build and support SwissBorg infrastructure
- Coach teams and individuals facing challenges related to how they work together
- Drive the implementation of the roadmap and balance new features with technical debt
- Collaborate with external (sometimes non-technical) stakeholders and customers throughout the company
- Plan and prioritize the team’s roadmap, and champion team projects internally
What you might bring:
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Engineering, Computer Science or related subjects
- Prior experience coordinating a team and delivering on a roadmap
- Comfortable translating sometimes ambiguous business problems into plans that our engineers can act on and feel passionate about
- Care about facilitating learning and growth on the team – you put our engineers first
- Embody SwissBorg’s dedication to fair culture, and our commitment to equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusiveness
- You are thoughtful about all the ways an engineering manager can have an impact
- A deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching, and are able to help teams develop trust and safety
- Comfortable providing feedback and having sometimes difficult conversations
- Proficient English (spoken and written), French is a plus
- Bonus point for having previous start-up experience or knowledge about the Blockchain ecosystem
Why you should apply:
– Freedom to build the company of your dreams
– Learn with (super cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
– CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
– We’ll provide you with a MacBook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
– Flexible work hours
– Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world
– Continuous learning and development opportunities
If our job description speaks to you but you don’t feel like you meet 100% of the requirements, apply anyway! You may have skills we didn’t even know we needed.
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture because we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
To ensure we create a safe & welcoming space, please feel free to let us know of anything you require to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to the recruitment process.