Stord (201-500 Employees, 390% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Stord is on a mission to make supply chain a competitive advantage for our customers. We’ve pioneered Cloud Supply Chain, which combines the all of the digital and physical elements of logistics that leading businesses need in a unified offering.
With Cloud Supply Chain, Stord is enabling companies to compete and grow with world-class logistics – including warehousing, freight and fulfillment – in a single, integrated platform that’s available exactly when and where they need it. Hundreds of B2B and B2C companies like Body Armor, Advanced AutoParts and Dollar General use Stord to make their supply chains perform with the speed, flexibility and ease of the cloud.
Our rapidly growing team is headquartered in the heart of Atlanta’s vibrant tech community and is led by former operators from Amazon, XPO, Ryder, Coyote, Convoy, and Manhattan Associates. Stord is backed by over $200M in funding from Kleiner Perkins, BOND, Founders Fund, D1 Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Susa Ventures, Lux Capital, and Lineage Logistics at a unicorn valuation of over $1.1 billion.
Come help us help businesses out-deliver their competition with Cloud Supply Chain.
We are looking for a seasoned Software Engineering Manager to lead our talented warehouse management system (WMS) teams. This is one of the key foundational areas of the business that is core to Stord’s cloud supply chain mission and has been one of our biggest areas of investment in the past year. The ideal individual is exceptional at execution and has the right instincts about making tradeoffs that balance short & long term impact. Hiring top talent and developing smart creatives to do their life’s best work are really important aspects of this role as well. If you are genuinely interested in disrupting the supply chain industry and making a big dent in the universe, please read on. We have some additional guidelines for what makes a good candidate for this role:
- 7+ years of experience in software development field
- 3+ years of software leadership experience
- Great track record of delivering high quality software solutions during hyper growth
- Solid understanding of lean and agile software development practices
- Strong grasp of cloud native and distributed software development principles
- Humility to accept mistakes and learn from them
- Good understanding of “soup to nuts” of end to end software development life cycle
- Ability to attract top talent and grow people within the organization
- Strong in operational excellence and a data informed decision maker
- Be a strong partner in the Engineering-Product-Design leadership triad
- Bonus points if you have a supply chain background but not essential
Even if you are just curious to learn more about the opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply. We would like to invite you to come build the future of supply chain with us!
Our team is passionate about sitting at the intersection of enterprise technology and global logistics. The Stord company culture is electric, and we are proud to offer a career experience that will make you excited to come to work every day. We are creating an environment of continuous improvement through collaboration and diverse thinking by solving challenging problems and working with talented and smart colleagues. At Stord you will have daily opportunities to learn and inspire those around you. You will be surrounded by a team of self-starters who are motivated to have an impact through driving results.
Below are a few perks of joining our team:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Friendly, Passionate, and Intelligent Employee Base
- Creative Problem Solving and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Fast-Paced Environment
- Low-Ego, Solution-Driven Culture
- Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups: Women of Stord, JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion), Stord-Serves, & More
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Mental Health Resources
- Paid Parental Leave
- Gym Stipend
- Flexible PTO
- Paid holidays
- And more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.