Zylo, the leading SaaS Management platform, helps more than 100 organizations control growing SaaS costs and reduce risk with complete visibility of all SaaS applications, including Shadow IT, the growing majority of apps that are not managed by IT.
Zylo’s mission is to provide employees with easy access to the SaaS applications that make them effective, while controlling the cost and risk of SaaS. Zylo identifies and reduces redundant applications, duplicate expenditures, and underutilization of SaaS applications to optimize spend, reduce operational burden, and manage renewals proactively. With the industry’s leading SaaS application catalog, Zylo is paving the way for compliant and optimized self-service SaaS.
What you will do:
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close for Enterprise level customers in a geographic region
- Build and maintain a territory plan to develop and grow your territory
- Target and establish new relationships to develop pipeline for Zylo through outbound efforts
- Communicate and organize escalation of issues appropriately, including finance, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
- Collaborate, align, and work across Solution Consulting, Customer Success and Implementation Teams (CSM, Implementation, Leadership) to build strategic plans for customers and prospects to secure success for Zylo
- Educate the market and be seen as a thought leader on Software Management
What you will need:
- 5+ years experience in selling complex B2B SaaS Solutions
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Proven success in closing complex, multi-year SaaS opportunities
- Experience at rapid growth and early-stage company
- Commitment to build pipeline for new business prospects and upsell to existing customers.
- A passion for learning and preparation
- A conversational and educational approach to go in-depth with CIOs, CFOs, Procurement Leaders, and LOB Executives to share Zylo’s vision of the future of subscription-based software
- Experience in delivering product demonstrations
- Dedication to exceeding pipeline and revenue targets to capitalize on Zylo’s opportunities; manage all sales activity and deals using the company CRM
- Selling to CIOs, CFOs, or Procurement is a plus, including current relationships in the region
- Preferred locations: Dallas, TX
Zylo is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.