Community.com (51-200 Employees, 300% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Personal communication at scale.
Community powers direct relationships and one-on-one conversations between Leaders and their Members through text messaging at scale. Launched in 2019 and headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., Community is breaking new ground in trusted marketing and communications channels by connecting Leaders–global pop culture stars, local community organizers, small business owners and brands–to their Members to drive conversations that convert into actions, sales, revenue and more.
About the Role and Your Impact
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for closing net-new business with Community’s largest prospects and customers. As a quota-carrying role, you will be expected to work cross functionally across internal teams to lead and close complex deal structures, while acting as a trusted advisor to our clients. As a leader at Community, you will help build product and marketing strategies to expand our growth up-market.
What You’ll Do
- Build and execute sales strategies to win new business for Community.
- Prospect new account opportunities and penetration strategies for winning intro/demo calls.
- Run platform demos that gain a deep understanding of your customer’s business while offering applied solutions through Community to meet those needs.
- Leverage applied technical knowledge to navigate complex business needs, coordinating with internal and external support teams as needed.
- Negotiate contracts (pricing, terms, etc.).
- Maintain strong CRM hygiene for proper revenue forecasting and consistently meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Contribute to the growth and development of the Community product with market insight, trends, and strategy.
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of direct sales experience, preferably in SaaS/MarTech.
- A proven track record of consistent performance and success in a quota-carrying role.
- Experience in working with brands, agencies, and businesses in large-scale marketing/advertising solutions.
- A hunter mentality – you are self-motivated and a go-getter who knows how to build and close pipelines, while developing meaningful client relationships.
- Practiced ability to navigate large organizations and identify key decision makers.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism with presentation/storytelling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- A team player mentality with desire to learn and grow.
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We commit ourselves to inclusivity across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, body size, disability, age, and class – in everything we do.