Signifyd (501+ Employees, 75% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Signifyd processes billions in ecommerce transactions annually through our network of thousands of merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, such as Samsung, Walmart, and eBay, we focus on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud to focus on growing their business.
In April 2021, Signifyd announced a $205 million Series E funding valuing the company at $1.34B and is backed by investors including Bain Capital, American Express, FIS Global, Owl Rock, Andreesen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, and several other leading venture capital firms.
We are looking for an Enterprise Business Development Manager to lead a team of outbound prospecting BDRs and work strategically with our Enterprise Account Executives alongside their leadership. The Enterprise BDRs are high-energy professionals driven by the desire to understand the problems we solve and connect our platform to those trying to solve those problems. You will lead and coach this team to make the first impression for Signifyd – at events, via outreach, and in your growing networks.
In this position, you will lead a team to generate a sales pipeline of new opportunities, working across the Signifyd Enterprise team to develop relationships with Fortune 500 companies and brands. You will strive to understand ecommerce and the payments layer, applying our platform to solve the unique needs and challenges of key decision-makers across segments. You will research before you execute, and you will execute with precision.
This role reports to the Global Head of Business Development. When successful, BDR Managers can create a career path to Senior Manager, Account Executive or Sales Leadership.
- Daily responsibilities of managing a team of BDRs including performance management, recruiting and enablement
- Create and foster an inclusive team environment where BDRs thrive
- Prioritize and drive the acquisition of new logos
- Help to develop prospecting plays and outbound campaigns
- Work cross functionally with marketing teams on adoption of marketing lead prospecting efforts
- Partner with sales leadership to align on strategic vision and priorities
- Monitor reporting of key driving success indicators
- Become an expert in sales prospecting tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft and Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Educate and coach BDRs on conversations and written outreach with prospects
- Become a champion of Signifyds products and value proposition
- Complete pilots and projects to help the business development organization
- Support and encourage change when necessary to drive better business results
- 2-5 years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience in investment banking, management consulting, wealth management or enterprise business development is a plus
- Desire to deeply understand ecommerce and payments, and relevant players and technology
- Experience building and executing outbound prospecting strategies
- Creative, thoughtful, problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, active listener
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and self-support
- Periodic travel to tradeshows and company-sponsored events
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $120,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag