Gainsight (501+ Employees, 18% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries achieve durable growth through customer-led growth strategies (Gainsight CS), product-led growth strategies (Gainsight PX), and community-led growth strategies (inSided). With Gainsight, it’s never been easier for customer success, product, and community engagement teams to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow customer communities. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box.
Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. In 2021, we won their Excellence in Engineering award in recognition for our product and engineering advancements.
A remote-friendly company, we have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, and India. Gainsight was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021. It has also been named as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of our core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
As an Enterprise Client Outcomes Manager, you’ll be managing 20-25 of our Enterprise clients – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. Your portfolio will include some of Gainsight’s top customers.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their clients and predictable growth.
- Represent Gainsight as a domain and product expert in customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and online in both customer-facing and internal communities
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Create customer deliverables (presentations, business process enhancements, strategy recommendations and updates) suitable for a diverse set of constituents from senior executives to application end users
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the customer’s organization to enable a great customer experience and capture any concerns from a commercial perspective.
- Serve as an important source for information regarding the customer’s business needs and provide customer feedback to Product Management, Sales, and Marketing.
- Partner internally with Account Executive to identify areas of potential cross-sell and upsell opportunities and ensure non-event renewals.
What We’re Looking For
- BS or Equivalent (MBA/Masters preferred; Technical degree preferred); If you have taken courses on our education site, tell us about it! If you are certified, don’t be shy to brag about it too.
- Recent Gainsight experience required
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Customer Success. You should be one of the best! If you have taken Pulse+ certification, tell us about it.
- Sufficient experience in driving success with complicated products and have high degree of technical knowledge (You should love getting into the weeds to solve for technical challenges that your customers are facing and answer first-level technical questions on Gainsight)
- World Class understanding of Customer Success concepts, best practices, and execution strategies
- Detailed understanding of best practices for Enterprise CRM systems and experience with complex IT deployments
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Possesses the ability to interface with C-level executives to drive program strategy and ROI
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
Why You’ll Love It Here
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients, or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching, and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism, and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Some other reasons that Gainsters love working here:
- Our Customers: 700+ happy customers. ‘Nuff said.
- Our Pulse Community: Some of the brightest and nicest professionals, colleagues, and friends make up our 20k+ strong Pulse community.
- Our CEO: With a 99% approval rating on Glassdoor, Nick Mehta is one of the most beloved CEOs in Silicon Valley.
- Our Gainsters: 1200+ (and growing!) smart and friendly teammates around the world.
- Our Pulse Impact program: We are committed to advancing an equitable, human-first industry culture by addressing professional barriers to success and promoting an inclusive community that reflects the diverse world around us.
- Our Parody Videos: No explanation needed, just watch them here!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make your mark at a high-growth company and have loads of fun doing it. Come join us!