ForgeRock (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Location – Remote US – (PST or MST preferred)
The IT Enterprise Systems team at Forgerock is a horizontal function that spans across all business units (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success, Product, Services, etc). This team enables new capabilities and automation to improve productivity, simplify business processes and enhance effectiveness.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for an IT Architect, who thrives in ambiguity and loves to design and build robust, secure and scalable systems. We want someone that has an expert level understanding of the Go-To-Market (GTM) Tech Stack. This role will lead the architecture, design and implementation of technologies related to sales (e.g. Salesforce), marketing (e.g. Marketo), and customer success (e.g. Gainsight) technologies. The candidate will also contribute to the larger Enterprise Architecture by helping to define long term vision, strategy and goals for the company.
- Partner with business leadership to identify requirements to establish a clear, consistent capability vision as well as supporting technology vision through collaboration, influence, and enablement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, Product, Finance, Legal and Customer Success to transform the current business processes and suggest industry best practices and standards to help guide the journey.
- Help design scalable, secure and robust business processes and back them up with technology that can support them.
- Ensure that individual technical solutions align with overall architectural vision.
- Suggest areas of improvements in the current process and identify aspects that can benefit from automation.
- Lead cloud integrations and API-led architecture
- Understand end-to-end processes including but not limited to Quote to Cash, Prospect to Lead, Increase ARR and Reduce Churn.
- Build positive relationships with business stakeholders, development partners and peers on other multi-functional teams such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Product.
- Define processes, policies around system design, scalability and security of solutions that get built by the Enterprise Systems team.
- Be willing to execute proof of concepts to prove out technology and system design.
- Document current and future state business and technical architecture
- Develop a process and score technology to enable a data driven decision recommendation
Qualifications for this position include
- 7+ years demonstrated ability as a hands-on developer and architect within the Salesforce domain with experience delivering complex projects. Know how to provide leadership to technical resources, working with the PM on suggested work assignments and leading the team from design to solution.
- Deep Salesforce CPQ experience around implementation and scalable architectural design.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new insights.
- Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting.
- Build vs Buy decisions and help pave the way for a robust, scalable architecture.
- Experience with Salesforce Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Apex, Lightning, Triggers, Batch Jobs, Visualforce, SOQL, HTML, CSS, APIs (SOAP/REST) (form posts, SFTP, 1st/3rd party tracking, query strings, CMS, web authentication is a plus)
- Experience with Integration technologies like Boomi or Mulesoft, ERP like Netsuite, and Customer Success like Gainsight.
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect a plus.
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.