Salesloft (501+ Employees, 60% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
SalesLoft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on SalesLoft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for SalesLoft!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent.
At SalesLoft, our Enterprise Marketing Manager is pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing demand generation team within SalesLoft, championing our account-based efforts.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to create and execute impactful campaigns that will drive customer growth. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a results-oriented individual that will focus on building and executing programs to grow SalesLoft’s footprint within our current Enterprise customers and drive new business. This person will be an integral part of the team creating campaigns that demonstrate the value of SalesLoft across different teams and use cases to help accelerate revenue.
On a day-to-day basis, you will coordinate with our enterprise sales and CS teams to deliver marketing programs tailored to specific accounts to deliver the best buying experience. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, customer use cases and partner will multiple stakeholders for joint success.
The ideal candidate has experience planning and executing 1:1, and 1:few ABM programs is creative, analytical, and has excellent communications and project management skills. You’ll directly impact one of the company’s fastest-growing segments and have the opportunity to work closely with sales leadership and cross-functional marketing, customer success, and partner teams.
If you’re passionate about sales technology, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming a Enterprise Marketing Manager is the career path for you!
The demand generation team consists of results oriented B2B marketing professionals with a strong mentality and desire to win in our market. They understand our ideal customer profile, how to attract key buyers to events, create content and other campaign touchpoints. The demand generation team members share a few common traits: they are smart, analytical, creative problem solvers, self-motivated, and passionate about growing the SalesLoft business. They are also the epitome of our core values – Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- BA/BS in business, marketing, communications or similar discipline
- 5 or more years of experience in B2B marketing – account-based marketing and/or field marketing experience is a big plus
- Enterprise and/or customer campaign execution a plus
- Experience analyzing campaign success and revenue metrics
- Experience partnering with sales to build strategic go to market plans
- Experience presenting to audiences like sales, customer service and leadership
- Creative, self-motivated and enjoys solving problems
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Experience with sales or marketing technology applications is strongly preferred such as Pardot/Marketo, Demandbase/Terminus, and Salesforce
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend SalesLoft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our SalesLoft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to expand customer accounts through marketing programs
- Meet with marketing, sales leadership and customer services leadership to understand their roles and how you can make an impact
- Learn about customer use cases and how marketing impacts customer adoption and expansion
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Build joint marketing & sales expansion plans across departments
- Build and execute programs to impact customer expansion and surface net new opportunities
- Create genuine, personalized and creative communications and content
- Support marketing initiatives like fields events and customer expansion campaigns by targeting personas at key accounts with relevant messaging and invitations
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Have created and executed campaigns that have accelerated pipeline and created revenue
- Measured and analyzed success and be able to present key findings to leadership
- Continue to be innovative, creating new programs that enable SalesLoft to be #1 in the sales engagement market
- Have become an internal champion for all things customer adoption & expansion and continue to partner with sales and services to expand our current customer base
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.