Humana (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The CECP Program Lead is responsible for overseeing the strategic execution and delivery of the Consumer Experience Center Platform to operational partners across the enterprise. This technology platform delivery will be responsible for significant enterprise transformation in the way Humana services our customers.
The role requires a maniacal focus on customer and associate experience, ensuring platform technology changes introduced to contact centers land with excellence and achieve expected customer outcomes.
The lead will exhibit a depth of understanding in contact center solution deployment and the ability to set direction and collaborate across the enterprise to drive transformation in alignment with our enterprise goals.
The CECP Lead will be responsible for managing cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to roll out newly developed platform products and capabilities to the enterprise. The incumbent will have direct responsibility for the creation and execution of processes, mechanisms and governance supporting enterprise CECP platform delivery. The Consumer Experience Operational Readiness Lead will exercise independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks.
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading change management and operational readiness related efforts
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading large-scale projects
- Experience with analytics, including program evaluation and optimization
- Critical thinker who anticipates team needs, takes initiative to present ideas, ask questions, and exhibit a commitment to pursuit of excellence
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities; organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal (including public speaking)
- Experience with SDLC management (Agile and Waterfall) and workflow development
- Experience in identifying optimization and automation solutions to develop and launch company initiatives
- Demonstrated process development and data-driven continuous improvement experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Must have ability to support occasional after-hours deployments based on business need (may include weekends)
Work at Home/Remote Requirements
- Must ensure designated work area is free from distractions during work hours and virtual meetings
- Must provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a workspace (Satellite and Hotspots are prohibited). A minimum standard speed of 25×10 (25mbps download x 10mbps upload) for optimal performance of is required
- Prior experience with CECP Program and/or Genesys PureCloud Platform
- Knowledge of Humana’s internal policies, procedures, and systems
Covid-19 Vaccine Policy
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field. Every associate and contractor who work inside a Humana facility or in the field, regardless of vaccination status, must complete a daily health screening questionnaire.
- As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. If you are selected for a first-round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews. #LI-Remote
Scheduled Weekly Hours