HCTec (201-500 Employees, 3% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
**Epic Willow Certification Required**
**Epic Willow Ambulatory, Willow Inventory, & Beacon Certification(s) Preferred**
**This is a full-time, W-2, remote position.
Epic Application Coordinators are responsible for supporting HCTec clients through the build, configuration, testing, validation, maintenance, incident resolution, and ongoing support of Epic applications.
- Resolve end user reported incidents/problems escalated through Tier 1 and fulfill correctly submitted and approved end user service requests via technical build, configuration, and testing.
- Use expertise to create critical, technical documentation of service requests.
- Perform in-depth analysis and data collection of report details and other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Perform maintenance tasks (error queues, reviews, etc.) and participate in development, execution, and sign off of system testing.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation on system configurations and technical components.
- Identify potential system enhancement needs and introduce best practice options for future state workflows and processes.
- Maintain regular communication with and collaborate with client support representatives, client’s business community, and end users to ensure the system meets the client’s business needs.
- Provide application expertise to the client team and advisory groups to facilitate discussions and decisions.
- Participate in the planning and execution of application go-live and post-live activities for upgrades and system enhancements.
HCTec provides award-winning services and solutions to hospitals in 45+ states, including academic medical centers, health systems, critical access hospitals, and ambulatory physician practices.
Award-winning best-in-KLAS managed services assists with routine IT needs such as service desk, patient portal support, EHR application support, desktop/server/network management and IT security.
HCTEC KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Four Geographically Diverse / Redundant Service Centers
- Domestic Operations
- Exclusively Healthcare Provider Focused
- Best-in-KLAS Managed Services
- CHIME Collaboration Award Winner
- SLA Backed Outcomes
- 45+ States with HCTec Support Presence
HCTec’s solutions for meeting health IT staffing needs extend from filling individual staffing gaps to providing in-house project teams and remote, domestic IT support service. We make every partner’s IT challenges our own so that they are freed to focus on the bigger picture of improving outcomes and controlling healthcare costs.
We look forward to hearing how your skills line up with our mission!