Chargebee (501+ Employees, 192% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Chargebee provides a global subscription management platform that delivers fast time-to-value with exceptional service and support. Our mission is to empower businesses of all sizes to maximize their growth potential and revenue by adapting quickly and increasing customer loyalty.
Chargbee is looking for an experienced Event Marketer with a demonstrated track record of managing and delivering cross-functional event marketing strategy, comes with a strong program management background, and has deep experience with managing agencies for both virtual and in-person events. You understand how events widen brand visibility and increase touch points with high-priority targets, You’re also someone who stays ahead of the latest experiential innovations in the industry.
In this role, you will own the Chargebee Events Calendar for North America and will be responsible for creating an integrated marketing plan aimed at generating and accelerating new prospect leads into and through the funnel, as well as drive customer and partner engagement through events.
What you will be doing:
- Spearhead Chargebee’s event and tradeshow (virtual & in-person) strategy for North America, including but not limited to: identifying key events, internal team training for attendees (elevator pitch, demos, etc.), maintain pre- and post-show communication, and event attendance.
- Work with sales heads for North America to develop the events strategy and objectives to drive marketing influenced pipeline.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Product and Partnership Teams to plan and deploy event marketing campaigns.
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI
- Collaborate with Design & Brand to ensure promotional material (online & offline) sticks to brand guidelines.
- Ordering and tracking event inventory include collateral, giveaways, etc.
Up to 25-30 percent of your time will be spent traveling to various events
- 4+ years of Field/Event Marketing Experience in the B2B SaaS space.
- Experience working globally in an organization with offices across multiple countries/regions.
- Ability to engage and influence cross-functional teams like Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships, even without direct reporting relationships.
- Experience setting up campaigns and reporting with marketing automation and events platforms like Hopin, Hubspot, etc.
- Excellent project management, time management and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, ambitious, data-driven, motivated marketer who wants to make a large contribution in a fast-paced business and is comfortable being accountable for driving revenue performance.
- Exposure in working towards/ enabling B2B Pipeline Generation, including managing campaigns and ROI analysis.
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution.
- Experience managing external vendors/agencies.
- Ability to communicate concisely at a senior management level and across business units.
Ability to travel 25-30% as required.
- B2B Saas experience
- Fintech experience
- Payments experience
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents, and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.
Want to know what it means to work for a company that genuinely cares about you? Check out just a few of the benefits we give our employees:
- Unlimited PTO
- First Friday of every month off
- Annual 2 week sabbatical
- 4% 401k Match
- We pay for your medical, dental & vision premiums (on a $0 deductible plan)
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.