CipherHealth (51-200 Employees, 1% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
CipherHealth is an award-winning healthcare technology company that delivers a comprehensive portfolio of scalable and flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations to keep patients, staff, families and communities up to date and informed about their preventative, acute or elective care — whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
In this historic time, when the entire globe is facing a global healthcare crisis, CipherHealth is out in front helping hundreds of leading healthcare providers like UCSF, Johns Hopkins and University of Pennsylvania manage through this pandemic and beyond with solutions that enable them to deliver remarkable in-care experiences and impactful around-care engagement that empower patients and staff, reduce friction and waste, and drive best possible outcomes.
- Manage all logistics, schedules, budgets, and contracts for CipherHealth’s in-person and virtual events (including those initiated by CipherHealth such as field or customer events, or those attended by CipherHealth such as industry conferences and trade shows).
- Manage the events and sponsorship calendar and all project schedules, and collaborate with the Marketing team on creative event marketing campaigns.
- Support the development of speaking proposals, sponsorship programs, community engagement activities, and advocacy campaigns.
- Research and recommend events and engagement opportunities that align with our account-based marketing programs.
- Help to create exclusive/VIP events and gifting experiences for our target accounts, and brainstorm new and desirable ways to engage select customers and prospects.
- Carefully track and communicate event marketing goals and KPIs, and individual event and campaign performance, ensuring we are always learning and improving.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing and/or events management experience, ideally within enterprise software/SaaS.
- Experience supporting marketing projects of many kinds, ideally with experience working cross-functionally, especially in events.
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, along with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and overseeing vendors for marketing program execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Experience in the healthcare industry and/or account-based marketing is a plus. Experience with marketing technology platforms (ie, Salesforce, Demandbase, Sendoso, etc) is also a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred.
How We Invest In You
- Compensation: Competitive/equitable salary, bonus or commissions, and equity
- Healthcare that begins on your first day:
- Generous company-funding of our health, vision, and dental plans (most individual plans are of no cost to you for the monthly premium)
- HSA/FSA plans
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- $40 monthly wellness stipend you can use towards any wellness, fitness, and wellbeing purchases
- Weekly virtual yoga classes
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Adoption Assistance
- Retirement: 401(k) at three months of employment — with a match upon enrollment!
- Time away:
- Discretionary PTO + 13 paid holidays
- Parenthood: Competitive paid parental leave and flexible return to work policy
- Generous Employee Referral Program – earn cash for each employee referral that is hired
- Yearly Cipher-versary stipend
- Ci-Phives – receive public kudos and gift cards from peers and managers
- CARE2 Values
- Bi-Weekly All Hands Meetings
- $30/employee monthly “Fundowment” for team bonding events
- Employee Resource Groups such as Rainbow Room and BIPOC Group
- Yearly donations to organizations that contribute to a more equitable world
- Weekly Lunch & Learns and robust onboarding / training programs
- Remote-first team: $50 per month reimbursement in your check for WFH expenses
- You’ll receive a new Macbook laptop, other hardware, and company swag upon hire
- establish that they have received the “designated vaccine(s)“; or
- obtain an approved exemption as an accommodation.