Indigo (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re an international AgTech startup pioneering an ambitious mission in a high-growth industry where agriculture meets technology to solve our toughest climate and economic challenges. Through the use of data-driven insights, natural microbiology, and innovative digital technologies, Indigo is partnering across the supply chain, ultimately cultivating a scalable climate solution and enhanced partner ecosystem that beneficially serves farmers, consumers, and the planet alike.
Our mission is unique, and therefore our teams are too: from multigenerational farming experts who understand the land as though it were an extension of themselves, to cutting-edge technologists and scientists on the frontier of innovation, our teams are a reflection of the range of the stakeholders we serve: the Earth, the Farmer, and the Consumer.
The role of the Executive Assistant is to provide operations and scheduling support to the office of Indigo’s Executives. The Executive Assistant will play a key role in the efficient operations of the commercial organization to successfully achieve individual and team objectives. The Executive Assistant is expected to perform core responsibilities and go above and beyond the listed responsibilities to ensure team success on wide-ranging projects.
- Provide the highest level of support, including calendar management, to multiple executives to ensure seamless coverage at all times
- Assist in meeting preparation including setting up dial-ins and video conferences, printing meeting materials, ordering food when necessary and thinking ahead to ensure meetings are smooth and well-organized
- Provide support for organization of required signatures on documents.
- Manage conflicting priorities and deliver on the most critical assignments in timely efficient manner.
- Plan complex meetings, calls and travel arrangements including domestic and international travel, able to juggle constantly changing agendas to ensure smooth travel
- Prepare and submit business expenses in an accurate and timely manner on behalf of team
- Draft and/or edit various documentation including presentations, correspondences, meeting minutes, spreadsheets, thank you notes, and speeches.
- Communicate in a flawless, professional manner (both verbal and written) to sophisticated high profile investors, customers, vendors and contacts in a clear and succinct manner
- Interact with internal and external colleagues with an upbeat, positive and friendly demeanor, always willing to help and go the extra mile.
- Collaborate with teams to complete team initiatives/special projects including presentations, board materials and investor relations communications
- Proactively identify methods to increase efficiencies and productivity
- Service orientation
- Enjoys helping others, goes the extra mile
- Organizational skills
- Able to multitask, reprioritize and respond quickly
- Strong process-orientation and outstanding organizational skills. Gets enjoyment from structure and process
- Outstanding thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy in work product
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment while maintaining superior time management, prioritization, organizational and multi-tasking skills, with a proactive and anticipatory attitude
- Strong and flexible work ethic
- Punctual; have flexibility to work beyond official business hours as needed.
- Work independently as well as within a team
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
- Positive and professional attitude
- Persistent, patient and diplomatic.
- High-energy, capable of operating in a very fast-paced work environment
- Quick learner and problem solver
- Ability to learn new processes quickly, teach others, and see inefficiencies to improve upon
- Open to learning and new ways of doing things
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with people of all levels and different personalities
- Ability to work independently while at the same time work effectively in a collaborative structure and with personnel throughout every level of the company
- High integrity and good judgment
- A reputation for demonstrating integrity and commitment, maintaining discretion at all times
- Proven ability to exercise exemplary judgment and think critically with strong problem-solving skills
- Minimum 5-10 years in Executive Assistant role supporting C-Suite executives in a corporate environment. Willingness to learn and energy to get the job done to enable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Advanced level Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.