Mode / Mode.com (201-500 Employees, 33% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US. For the Executive Assistant position in particular we are ideally looking for someone located in the San Francisco, CA area. Working west coast hours is a must for this position. Employees based in the San Francisco area also have the option to work out of our office as desired.
We’ve built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we’ve grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
On the People Operations team, we work on the front lines of ensuring the Mode team and our guests are able to thrive. We’re looking for a new team member to support our CEO. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to have your hand in multiple facets of a growing business, including managing schedules and agendas, facilitating clear communication throughout the team and working with the leadership team on internal projects. You’ll seek to predict issues before they arise and ensure that our leaders are able to be maximally productive.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively provide calendar and administrative support to our CEO, including external meetings with customers, board meetings, etc
- Help maintain the agenda and logistics for the executive team, track follow ups, and over time help facilitate and run meetings
- Coordinate data inputs for company updates from our CEO and help draft communications to the company
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly executive team off-sites
- Support ad hoc projects for the leadership team
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements to create efficiency and scale for the leaders and teams
- Maintain and update meeting notes and agendas, Keynote and PowerPoint presentations, expense reports and other documentation
- Collaborate with other members of the People Operations team on events and other matters related to employee experience
What we look for:
- Business acumen and an understanding of changing priorities in a startup environment
- Fantastic organizational and time-management skills and the ability to thoughtfully prioritize responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent judgment
- Familiarity with G Suite and presentation software like Powerpoint and KeyNote
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Alignment with Mode’s Values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we’re building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team’s passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.