Thrivent Financial (501+ Employees, 2% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Thrivent Financial is a financial services organization that helps Christians be wise with money and live generously.
Senior level administrative assistant responsible for providing advanced secretarial and administrative support to Thrivent Financial executive(s). Responsibilities include handling communications, maintaining executive’s schedule and calendars, and coordinating meetings, conferences, presentations, and travel. Composes correspondence, prepares reports and presentation materials, and provides project support.
*This position will support the VP, National Advisor Groups*
**This can be a remote position within the US.**
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizes and coordinates executive’s schedule by arranging appointments, maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings, conferences, travel, and presentations
- Handles telephone calls, greets visitors, responds to information requests, and composes correspondence (often of a confidential nature)
- Relieves VP/SLT/EMT of routine administrative details, including data compilation and analysis
- Prepares meeting agendas and briefings, maintains meeting notes, and arranges for implementation of action items
- Prepares presentation materials and spreadsheets to produce high quality reports, presentations, and other documents
- Supports and/or administers projects or processes for division/department
- Provides work direction to other Administrative Assistants in the department
- Maintains and promotes strong business relationships with key stakeholders in support of management objectives.
Required Job Qualifications
- 5 or more years of administrative/secretarial experience
- Two-year degree from business or vocational school desired
- Advanced business computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to write business correspondence clearly and concisely, using correct grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, and spelling
- Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
- Ability to maintain integrity of sensitive/confidential information
Other Critical Factors
- Reports to and supports Thrivent Financial executive(s) (corporate VP and above)