Kasa Living (201-500 Employees, 202% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- We are looking to add a highly motivated individual to join our Portfolio Operations team. As a Field Operations Lead, you will have end-to-end ownership over the on-the-ground operations for a region of Kasa properties. This will include physical and technical challenges, while also being the face of Kasa on the ground.
- In this role, you will report to the Market Manager and work closely with both the Property Operations support team and our Guest Experience team. It takes a special person to oversee this market and we hope you’re excited by the challenge!
About the Team
- This role is in our Portfolio Operations department. Our mission is to ensure our guests have a seamless in-unit experience. Our team members are located all over the country, have diverse backgrounds, and come from many different industries. Everyone joined Kasa because they are passionate about delivering high-quality standards to ensure that our guests love their experience while staying with Kasa.
Day in the life of a Kasa Field Operations Lead
- Like many operations roles, there is no ‘typical day’. Your role will involve a wide range of activities tending to the Kasa portfolio in the Pittsburgh area. These activities will be a mixture of recurring property management tasks and activities requiring more urgent attention. A normal day will consist of you utilizing task-tracking tools to ensure routine inspections are done at each property. Managing, prioritizing, and carrying out on-site tasks is crucial for this role. (e.g. stocking supplies, purchasing and installing replacement furnishings, liaising with building staff on maintenance requests)
- You will routinely visit the property and assess units in Pittsburgh. This includes replacing broken items, coordinating with our housekeeping partner, and searching for potential areas for improvement. You’ll need to take the initiative to identify and execute in-unit improvements while prioritizing against a per/unit budget.
- In this market, we plan to add more units in the future, so the willingness to grow your hours over time, or take on increased responsibility would be helpful.
- During emergencies, you will be the primary party responsible for providing support for lockouts, last-minute requests, and assisting with other guest issues. As our eyes and ears on the ground, you will also work with our Trust and Safety team to implement on-site security protocols and be present at the property to personally oversee the departure of problematic guests. While you are not ‘on-call 24/7’ for this job, during emergencies you will get a call and if you’re available, we compensate above state requirements to a minimum of 2 hours Overtime, on defined days off or after working hours.
- You have 2+ years of property management experience
- If lacking property management, you should have 2+ years of tech startup operations experience
- You enjoy mobile technology, have worked with it in past roles, and you’re eager to learn new systems and platforms to make you better at your job
- You’re flexible in your schedule and can help with emergencies whenever they arise
- You’re handy with a toolkit and comfortable building boxed furnishings
- You have reliable transportation and are open to traveling to multiple locations as needed
- You’re comfortable lifting items up to 50 pounds
- You can handle stressful situations with a calm and positive demeanor
- 1+ years of hotel experience
- 1+ years of guest service experience
- You pride yourself on your communication and organizational skills
In one year, you will succeed at Kasa by having:
- Established yourself as a top Portfolio Operations performer by consecutively reaching monthly quantitative goals
- Set a high bar for quality standards within your market through preventative maintenance upkeep and housekeeping collaboration efforts
- Become an invaluable resource to our team, beyond your knowledge of Pittsburgh-specific operations
- Supported successful expansion efforts and critical cross-departmental Kasa projects
- ✈ Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family
- Cell phone reimbursement: We reimburse a portion of your monthly cell phone bill to say thanks for using your personal phone during the work day.
- Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
- Health Coverage: We’ve invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most
- Paid Time Off: Full-time hourly Kasa employees accrue paid time off at a generous rate that increases with tenure.
- 401(k) plan: As you invest in yourself and your future, Kasa invests in you too: we match 50% of the first 4% of deferred salary.
Salary and compensation
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Travel, Mobile and Non Tech jobs that are similar:
$70,000 — $100,000/year
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States