Model N (501+ Employees, 29% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
It’s an exciting time to work at Model N.xa0 Every day we manage over $150 billion of revenue for about 50,000 users in the world’s leading organizations across over 100 countries. Leading brands like Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Gilead to name a few, whose products touch our daily lives, use Model N as a ‘mission critical’ solution in their organization.
The FP&A team is seeking a proactive, influential Finance Manager for the Corporate FP&A team to drive help build modeling, drive long-term planning, and strategic projects.
Model N is undergoing significant growth and is looking for a great candidate who enjoys working with teammates and is ready to share in success!
- Develop and manage financial models such as SaaS product gross margin, long-range forecast, and investment ROIs on a periodical and on demand basis
- Provide solid finance recommendations on portfolio prioritization, cost reduction opportunities, and product level financials
- Manage efficiency initiatives rhythm with a focus on impact on key KPIs and margin improvement through effective collaboration with varied business teams
- Work with BI team to deliver new financial dashboards and reporting
- Analyze business results vs. plan and forecasts; monitor variances and identify trends
- Develop short-range financial models to help drive intelligence into the business
- Perform detailed analysis for strategic projects that are delivered to the executive team and board of directors
- Work cross-functionally across finance, accounting, product management, engineering, and sales.
- xa0Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in analytical role (investment banking, equity research, or management consulting, FP&A),
- Bachelors in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or another technical field.xa0 MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Comfortable handling ambiguity and uncertainty in a business that evolves at a fast pace
- Strong financial modeling and presentation skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; proficiency with ERP (NetSuite), CRM (Salesforce), and BI tools (Adaptive Insights) a plus
- Strong understanding of financial statements
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and with a keen eye for details
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to grow
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual’s diversexa0backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor.xa0Soxa0don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?xa0xa0xa0xa0
About Model Nxa0xa0
Model N enables life sciences andxa0high techxa0companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably andxa0growxa0revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, andxa0high techxa0companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visitxa0www.modeln.com.xa0
Equal Opportunity Statementxa0
Model N values diversity at our company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Model N considers qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster for more information.xa0xa0
We’re constantly growing and may have something for youxa0later on if this is not the right opportunity for you. Check out ourxa0career site to learn more about Model N or viewxa0otherxa0jobs:xa0https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/xa0