Drata (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Drata is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our growing team. This person will be a key member of the growing accounting and finance team of one of the fastest growing, B2B SaaS startups to achieve unicorn status. You will work in a strategic, analytical capacity, and have the demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a startup like environment.
We pride ourselves in our ability to move quickly and get the job done, and are committed to making sure every team member is set up to exceed expectations and learn and grow in their role. This role will work cross-functionally to ensure the business is positioned for success from a finance standpoint.
What you’ll do:
- Be a strategic partner at all levels of the business unit to help prepare the weekly, monthly and annual financial and analytical deliverables, with ability to be flexible with evolving deadlines and priorities
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Support the coordination, consolidation, and review of the monthly forecast, and annual budgeting process
- Provides meaningful variance analysis comparing financial results with all relevant comparison points, including providing impactful business narratives to succinctly highlight the key financial drivers and impacts.
- Provides financial modeling to drive an understanding of the short and long-term financial (P&L and Cash Flow) implications for significant business decisions and/or investments.
- Ensures accurate and timely tracking of the financial impact for significant business initiatives; help drive the business to achieve or exceed the agreed upon targets for these initiatives
What you’ll bring:
- 2-4 years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Experience working in a scaling SaaS startup environment experience preferred but not required
- Advanced Excel modeling & analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
- An ability to multitask and manage multiple projects – work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Must be motivated by working with awesome people, and dedicated to helping take Drata to the next level
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a strong desire to learn and grow
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision – employee and dependents.
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards personal development opportunities.
- Unlimited PTO: Unlimited vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries.
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave: An inclusive policy to ensure you have time with your newborn or newly adopted child.
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home (especially these days!)
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA: Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care.
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company’s security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers when it comes to protecting their data. We’ve felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company. It’s a manual, redundant, error-prone, and unscalable process – and it only grows more complex and expensive over time.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way – with automation.
Employment at Drata is based solely upon individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We strictly prohibit unlawful discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy status, sex, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law. We also make reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under laws protecting the rights of the disabled.