FRONTSTEPS (51-200 Employees, 15% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
CO Salary Range: USD 65,000.00 – 85,000.00 per year
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a resident engagement platform to empower communities to be safe, informed, and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide – that’s 4.4 million homeowners – are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive a more prosperous community.
FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.
The Financial Analyst will work with the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis to help our company-wide financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis initiatives. The ideal candidate should have heavy excel experience and prior experience with variance analysis for operating expenses. Willingness to work outside of normal business hours to meet deadlines may be necessary in our fast-paced environment. Prior experience at a high growth SaaS startup is preferred.
- Support company’s long term-strategic and financial planning processes including, but not limited to, monthly and quarterly forecasts, annual operating plan
- Help provide our weekly, monthly and quarterly financial and analytical reporting for senior management, investors and lenders
- Support in providing monthly key SaaS metrics such as bookings, ARR, churn, net retention, CAC and LTV by business
- Update financial models to month-end close deadlines and update dashboards that track key business drivers and trends; report key metrics in a manner that is easily digestible by management and investors
- Build relationships with department owners and support them with in-depth and actionable insights; while partnering with department heads on action plans to manage to budgets
- Partner with accounting to monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Monitor expenses and provide recommendations to consolidate vendors across various business lines
- Perform various ad hoc financial analyses and produce clear and actionable reports
- Help drive automation of headcount and operating expense reporting
- Performs other related duties as requested by management
SKIILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field is required; MBA is a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in a related role at a SaaS company with P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow analysis and a strong understanding of GAAP accounting and finance concepts
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to quickly grasp and apply analytical concepts, particularly those commonly used in SaaS/Enterprise Software companies
- Proficiency in Excel utilizing: VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, graphing
- Prior experience building insightful reports out of large data sets in excel
- Proficient in Microsoft office including PowerPoint
- High degree of integrity and honesty with the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must be self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Sage Intacct experience preferred
- Experience integrating new budget software preferred
This position will be based remotely with a salary of $65,000 – $85,000.
Benefits include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Internet Reimbursement
- 401k match
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.