Olo / Olo.com (501+ Employees, 105% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Olo is looking for a Financial Analyst to join the FP&A team. You will be involved in the financial needs of the company, such as data analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling. Reporting to the Manager, FP&A, you will be primarily focused on maintaining our revenue forecast model.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Support the finance department with ongoing detailed analysis of financial performance and forecasts for individual customers and the overall company
- Help coordinate the monthly/quarterly re-forecasting process including financial narratives and commentary, variance analyses, trend analysis, etc.
- Prepare presentations, ad hoc financial analyses for senior management and other teams
- Help prepare long-range plans and “what if analyses”
- Prepare monthly SaaS metric reports analyzing data points such as ACV/ARR/Churn/NRR/CAC, summarizing and communicating findings to senior management
- Help with the month-end close, including actualizing financial models and account analysis
- Collaborate with multiple departments on current performance and analyze revenue impacts across the organization
- Help manage data dashboards to track revenue metric performance
What We’ll Expect From You
- 1-2 years experience as a Financial Analyst or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Expertise in Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas) and Google Suite
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and inter-departmentally on multiple projects
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of Intacct and Looker BI is a plus
- SaaS industry experience preferred
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!