Leading Path Consulting (51-200 Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Financial Services Project Manager
We are looking to hire full-time experienced Financial Services Project Manager with 2 – 5 years of banking experience. The position offers 100% remote work, East coast locations are preferred.
- AML reporting and record keeping changes (LCTR, EFTR, ACH, Instant Payments (IP))
- Create and/or update project plans
- Create workstreams to address the work efforts for each AML reporting change – include leads, capture action items and risks in a tracker
- Create weekly or bi-weekly updates to highlight progress, items that require attention for seniors in Product, AML/Compliance, technology and in-business control as required
- Leading path resource to lead workstreams as needed under the oversight of the Product lead.
- Document all positions (i.e., decisions) on how to implement reporting changes, or recording keeping requirements as decisioned by Product & Compliance for future use in audits and other governance related.
- Assist in closure of corrective action plans (CAP) related to the reporting and recording keeping changes as needed
- Participate / listen to industry meetings on this topic as led by FINTRAC (regulator), CBA and or payments Canada
Work with Product Lead to evaluate the Navaera ACH AML reporting vendor that will be used by the industry
- Document capabilities vs. Client requirements
- Create project plan for integration between the client and Navaera (and potentially any testing/integration with banking client.
- Participate in industry calls, as needed
- Assist with onboarding the vendor
Other ad-hoc requests as related to the AML changes
- Documenting gaps between FINTRAC requirements (with respect to reasonability measures) and Citi adherence to requirements
- Tracking activities against open CAP milestones / target dates
- US Citizenship required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; MBA preferred.
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.