BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Flutter Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
– Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework.
– Work with a team of developers to build and deploy Flutter apps, work in the development environment maintenance, and technical detailing.
– Design, implement and maintain product modules/sub-systems.
– Perform code and design reviews.
– Perform bug verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
– Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
– Make sure the delivered product matches the business requirements and criteria.
You Must Have:
– 5+ years of experience programming with .NET and Node.
– 2+ years of experience with Flutter.
– Experience with Java and Android.
– Working experience in developing mobile applications for iOS using Swift or Objective-C.
– Experience writing automated test cases, performance tuning, threading, and offline storage.
– Advanced English level.
– Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
– Training plans.
– Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!