Hirefly (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hirefly is a seed-stage startup providing every hiring manager and candidate on the planet with their own personal AI staffing agency via our software platform. We are a healthy and profitable business in a gigantic market – 179 staffing agencies in the US alone generated 100M in revenue last year. We serve multiple F500 enterprise customers, and recently raised 6.5M dollars to grow the business to the next level. We’re a small but driven and hardworking team with strong technical and business backgrounds (Google, Amazon, Lyft, Harvard Business School, etc.).
Our Product Vision
Hiring managers describe their job in plain text as they would to a recruiter (“I’m looking for a consumer PM manager who has led other PMs through a hyper-growth phase at their company”), and qualified candidate interviews are placed on their calendar for phone screens.
Candidates respond to our software with their preferences (“This is a bad fit for me, I’m looking to transition to a fintech startup at the director level”) and are served better fitting jobs.
About the Role
We are looking to bring on a full stack software engineer to build out customer facing features for our enterprise web application. We are looking for engineers who are excited to listen to the voice of the customer, work directly with Product Management and UX Designers to understand and scope new product features, and implement these features end-to-end across the frontend and backend.
Need to have
- 3+ years of full-time employment working on web applications
- Experience building frontend components and dynamic pages from UX design references
- Some experience writing Python CRUD APIs for web backends, or the ability and interest to learn quickly
- Strong familiarity with software development best practices including version control, unit testing, performing code reviews, etc.
- Willingness to own and drive ambiguous problems in a small, fast-moving team
- Excitement to understand the product and business context behind technical workstreams
Nice to have
- Keen eye for UX design, pixel-perfect aesthetic sensibilities
- Prior experience with one or more of the following technologies is a bonus: Vue.js, Flask, mongoDB, Celery
- 100% remote work
- 100% company paid health/dental/vision insurance and 401k
- Competitive salary
- Competitive stock options representing significant equity with high upside
- Huge ownership and impact in a small but growing team
- Great perks including food + groceries stipends, a home office stipend, and a monthly wellness stipend