Eppo (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Eppo, we are building the future of AB experimentation, so that every company can have an entrepreneurial, customer oriented culture. We dramatically lower the overhead of running experiments by automating all of the experiment operations work that typically get pushed to analytics teams, and wrapping the results in collaborative workflows that give confidence in the results.
We have had incredible early market traction, and have sold the product concept 5 times before writing a line of code. We’ve raised a competitive seed round led by Amplify, and have founders of Looker, Optimizely, and Webflow as angel investors. The CEO previously built experimentation systems at Airbnb and Webflow, and now wants to democratize the experimentation capabilities seen at Airbnb, Netflix, and Facebook to the broader market.
About the Role
We are hiring a founding marketer to generate demand and build awareness among mid size (series B to IPO) stage, product-led growth companies. The pain points we solve resonate well among data teams / modern data stack communities and product growth communities, and we’d like to scale our voice across a strategically selected and experimentally validated set of channels.
We are particularly excited to continue investing in content and influencer marketing. We have had viral traction with our experiment voice on substack and LinkedIn, and we’d like to continue building our following among leading data and product thought leaders. There will be more channels that we explore, but we are excited to invest here to start.
We are looking for people who are creative and innovative to help create Eppo’s core content. This individual will partner closely with our Head of GTM and other functions throughout Eppo.
- Business owner mindset: you are comfortable making choices in ambiguous situations, and think of the team’s success and failure as your own.
- Organized: you have an appetite for organization and managing multiple workflows.
- Communicator: we need to establish a consistent voice and world view for Eppo. This requires clear, compelling writing that engages readers, defines positioning, and inspires action.
- Curiosity: You are a lifelong learner, and are obsessed with understanding why customers act the way they do.
- Experience generating demand at early stage startups
- Experience hiring and evaluating marketing talent (in-house and 3rd party)
- Has created product marketing drip sequences
- Knowledge with modern marketing tools (email tools like Iterable/Braze, operations tools like Zapier, etc.)
- Can plan and execute around strategic planning and decision making
- Can influence and create process improvement and iteration
- Competitive founding marketer salary and equity
- Top of the line health, dental, and vision insurance
- New laptop/equipment of your choice and whatever else you need to be productive
- Compensation for learning materials, tools and resources to help you learn and grow