Pex (51-200 Employees, 83% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Since 2006 PEX has been on a steady march to build and evolve a solution that helps improve the way organizations operate. To make them more efficient, more nimble, and more competitive.
PEX has evolved into a robust, secure SaaS solution with a deep suite of workforce spend management capabilities, advanced card controls, real-time visibility into card usage, and improved reconciliation processes. More importantly, we are providing a better, more effective solution for thousands of companies and hundreds of thousands of people in the workforce. We work each day to find new ways we can help our community of clients operate more efficiently.
WHO YOU ARE:
Under the direct supervision of the VP of Operations, the Fraud Manager will take responsibility for all aspects of fraud-related processes within PEX. The focus is on leading the Fraud team in their efforts to monitor all avenues of fraud, design and implement fraud prevention strategies, lead the implementation of best-in-class fraud vendors, and maintain effective fraud review processes. The role also requires close collaboration with other members of the Operations team and with stakeholders across multiple PEX teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop the operational strategy for the Fraud team through detailed objectives & key results.
- Lead and implement Fraud vendor integrations.
- Design and implement processes effective for the prevention or minimization of fraud risks.
- Direct and supervise the operations of the fraud team to ensure work efficiency.
- Develop and implement strategies effective for the detection and prevention of transactional fraud.
- Drive the effective use of data analysis tools.
- Oversee the training and development of fraud team personnel to ensure an effective unit.
- Assist in identifying process improvement opportunities and methods for streamlining processes.
- Conduct research and attend educational programs to update professional knowledge
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; the equivalent of 5+ years of relevant professional experience accepted
- 7+ years of finance-related experience in an Operations Department
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
- Ability to initiate and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly effective time management and planning skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships and excel in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to effectively analyze data, design insights, and present conclusions and recommendations to all levels of the organization.
- Prior experience working in a financial institution
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health Insurance
- Referral Program
- Remote Work
We are interested in meeting with people who have experience in payments, prepaid cards, credit cards, expense, and disbursement management.