Built with leading healthcare systems, Axuall is a workforce intelligence company built on top of a national real-time practitioner data network. It enables healthcare systems, staffing firms, telehealth, and health plans to dramatically reduce onboarding and enrollment time while also providing unique, powerful data insights for network planning, analytics, and reporting. Its network streamlines the secure sharing of digitally verified credentials between clinicians, authorized verifiers, and organizations that require this information quickly and continuously to meet patient demand, ensure clinical coverage, and maximize revenue capture.
We offer a wide range of benefits for our team, including comprehensive health insurance, unlimited PTO/vacation days, remote work flexibility, 401(k), fitness stipends, travel-to-work stipends, continuous education support, and family leave.
Axuall is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.
About the Role:
Just like every role at Axuall, leadership is an integral expectation of this job. You will be expected to work with your peers, often taking the lead in interpreting requirements, designing workflow, creating wireframes, coding prototypes, testing and developing all aspects of the user web and mobile experience.
To qualify for this role, we will need to see you demonstrate your production-level experience and/or working knowledge of a high percentage of the following technologies and skillsets…
What You’ll Do:
- Extend and maintain our component libraries which are the foundational UI/UX elements of our applications.
- Ensure code quality by writing unit, integration, and functional tests.
- Participate in daily engineering stand-ups.
- Implement new features within our applications.
- Track, review, and squash bugs logged in Sentry.
- Gather and review engineering requirements for a given feature as well as identify any issues.
- Participate in brainstorming/prototyping technical solutions for features using Figma.
- Give and receive code reviews in GitHub.
- Provide insight into our apps to the rest of the team, and aid in making technical decisions.
Additional Qualifications Include:
- B.S. or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- A solid experience building and testing applications on top of RESTful APIs
- UX design and user testing knowledge
- Experience building accessible applications
- Performance optimization techniques
- Continuous integration and automated deployment systems
- Knowledge of agile methods and concepts
- A strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others
- Must be authorized to work in the United States