Join us and write the code delivering digital innovation for efficient aviation.
You and AirportLabs
Join our team in Cluj, to develop and maintain our digital applications used by the most innovative and powerful market leaders in the aviation industry.
The most important requirements for this role are:
– Can write, document, and test complex code with full independence;
– Implements new features for the products assigned to the team;
– Integrates data sources, writes parsers;
– Produces solutions that are bug-free and rarely break;
– Conducts thorough investigations of complex bugs independently, and fixes them;
– Leads incident troubleshooting and fixing;
– Technology used: MongoDB;
– Performs regular code reviews and provides valuable suggestions regularly;
– Produces guidelines for code development and reviews, assists others to upgrade their code review skills. Ensures the quality of the code review process;
– Participates in the architecture design process;
– Regularly identifies new solutions that have a positive contribution to the development process;
– Is interested in learning new technologies and programming languages;
– Regularly contributes to product strategy in alignment with company strategy;
– Successfully leads and/or actively supports complex projects;
– Assumes responsibility, takes ownership, delivers on the promise, and sets an example for colleagues;
– Collaborates successfully with team members (developers); is a proactive team player;
– Constantly supports fellow developers on a journey to upgrade their skills;
– Participates in regular scheduled 1-1 meetings with team members;
Note: All our colleagues can work remotely. It would be great to live in Cluj + 30km, to join our important meetings and team events.
The AirportLabs team experience
We build our team relationships on professionalism, collaboration, mutual trust, and responsibility. Each of us enjoys maximum flexibility in terms of working time and location. What prevails is the real contribution of everyone to the smooth running of the company.
We cultivate initiative, trust, and open communication, we encourage constructive team play and we want to achieve together everything we set out to do and plan. We appreciate the ideas and the initiative and we all contribute to the achievement of the objectives and the successful completion of each project.
We are AirportLabs
We are a product development company, passionately transforming data into efficient solutions. The AirportLabs team of almost 50 people creatively combines airport knowledge, science, design, technology, and engineering to craft innovative cloud solutions that consistently improve the performance in airport operations and the quality of passengers’ experience.
The company is 100% owned and operated in Cluj – Romania, without investors, and without external decision-makers. We continuously develop a suite of 10 products created from scratch and sold as Software as a Service (SaaS) to our global customers.
Our products and solutions help major airports, airlines, and ground handlers worldwide solve the hardest operational problems, improve efficiency, and develop the value of their services. AirportLabs’ applications and services are active in more than 140 airports worldwide and contribute to 20% of the global passenger traffic.
This video shows one of our recent team outings – FlyDay, Dec. 2020: https://youtu.be/MqitLr3oGTw
These are the most recent press articles about our team and what we do at AirportLabs:
#digitalinnovation #efficientaviation #skiesofblue
If this information raised your interest, we would love to know you in person.
Send us your resume and any other relevant information to email@example.com.