Bounteous (501+ Employees, 61% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Bounteous, we create big-picture digital solutions that help leading companies deliver transformational brand experiences. As a Front-End Drupal Developer on our Bounteous.com marketing operations team, you will help Bounteous itself to grow and prosper with your hands-on experiences in managing a corporate website in a B2B environment. We’re looking for someone who not only writes smart code, but is always looking for smart ways to quickly implement MVPs in line with the designs and business objectives in order to deliver exemplary user experiences.
As a part of our core internal team, you will actively support backlog grooming and sprint planning using knowledge of the business to identify relationships between tasks and projects to help scope and prioritize tickets in the pipeline. You will make application design decisions that are user-focused and consistent with architectural principles in place within our organization. You will develop solutions that conform to Bounteous.com coding standards while following approved style guides.
Further, you will be responsible for augmentation and maintaining, tests, and driving QA. We need you to provide consistent and appropriate feedback to help to make sure the solution meets the requirements of a given sprint. You may develop user documentation and training materials, in business language, and provide user training for the applications as needed and will ensure that DevOps processes and artifacts are up to date and can support the team development pipeline throughout the collaborative and global development process.
- 5+ years of Drupal experience within a dedicated corporate website development team
- 3+ years of experience working in a growing global organization, collaborating across time zones
- Solid knowledge of Drupal 8/9 and Drupal core APIs
- React experience with Gatsby a huge plus
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
- Writing clean, maintainable code
- Experience developing to inclusive design best practices, up to and beyond meeting WCAG standards
- Experience in building Drupal sites using core and contributed Drupal modules as well as creating custom Drupal modules as needed
- Experience developing custom Drupal themes
- Experience using source control
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently to get things done without being micromanaged
- Ability to work fast with attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment
Nice to Have
- Experience with Ajax and using REST APIs
- Familiarity with decoupled Drupal concepts
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and common Agile tools
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL, MariaDB)
- Experience with Acquia Cloud and/or Acquia Site Factory
- Acquia Developer and/or Acquia product certifications
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.