Terraform Labs (51-200 Employees, 115% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Terra is a public blockchain protocol deploying a suite of algorithmic decentralized stablecoins which underpin a thriving ecosystem that brings DeFi to the masses.
Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that set the stage for open financial platforms.At its core, Terra is a platform for developers. Developers can build applications on top of the Terra blockchain for countless use cases in crypto, including instant payments using stablecoins, trading synthetic assets, generating savings yields from deposits, recurring payments, and NFTs.As featured in: CoinDesk: Terra Becomes Second-Largest DeFi Protocol, Surpassing Binance Smart ChainDecrypt: Luna Token Sale Raises 1 Billion Bitcoin ReserveCointelegraph: Luna Flips Ethereum becoming second-largest network for staked valueFortune: Cryptocurrency Exchanges Back $32 Million Stable Coin Project
About the Role
- We are the team behind developing multiple dApps on Terra 2.0
- Collaborating with backend smart contract developers to build appropriate front end hooks and interfaces to smart contracts
- Working with the UX design team to build a user-friendly, polished user experience
- 2+ years of experience Web3 applications/frontends preferable
- Demonstrable experience in React and TypeScript
- Experience in the following technologies; Hardhat, Ethers.js / Web3.js, RestAPI, GraphQL, Progressive Web App’s
- Familiarity with Rust smart contracts
- Understanding of DeFi protocols such as Avax, Polygon, Dot etc
- Knowledge in cross-chain bridges is recommended especially Wormhole
- Experience developing DeFi applications and/or FinTech applications is a plus
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.