Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $70 – $90/h
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week – long-term, ongoing project
The client empowers artists, cultural icons, content creators, influencers, celebrities and brands to access untapped creative and economic potential of NFTs by harnessing latent value in already-created properties and by designing new digital assets and virtual experiences. We are a fully integrated premier digital marketplace and creative production studio providing conceptualization, state-of-the-art production facilities, marketing, minting and sales services.
The client is actively looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer who will be part of our autonomous, collaborative, and multidisciplinary team and build out our platform, drive our ability to scale and grow with us as a company. We have been building a cutting-edge Web3 platform that is progressive, offline available (local caching), and runs at high speed. You’ll be surrounded by incredibly smart, talented and friendly colleagues.
- 3+ years of experience as frontend engineer
- Degree in computer science or related field
- Understanding of server-side technologies such as nodejs, Go, Postgres is a plus
- Experience and understanding of SEO principles
- A solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them
- Good knowledge and practical experience of client-side build/config management
- Very good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, etc.
- Good knowledge and practical experience of testing tools like Webpack, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Desire to work in a startup environment, take ownership, be self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills with passion for what you do and a willingness to grow and contribute to our team
- You like to write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- You ship secure and optimized code to production that is compatible with different user devices, fast and highly scalable
- You are a passionate software engineer and highly proficient in JS/TS and react.
- You like to work on cutting edge web3 technologies and be surrounded by very smart people