CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 104% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
We’re building a welcoming & flexible team that prizes collaboration over competition, one which provides opportunities to learn new skills, mentor junior developers and contribute to the direction of both the team and the products we’re responsible for. This is a high trust environment where we allow team members to manage their own time, take holidays as they need it and reward them with competitive salaries and equity.
Our stack is Ember.js, but if you’ve used frameworks like Angular, React or Vue then you’re the kind of person we’re looking for and we’ll help get you up to speed!
It includes everything you need to build rich UIs that work on any device.
CrowdStrike is a staunch supporter of the Ember.js community. Many of our engineers actively contribute to the development of the Ember.js framework and even attend/present at Ember conferences across the globe.
As we support only evergreen browsers we can push the boundaries of what’s possible on the web as a platform, on top of a system that strips any hyperbole from the term “big data”. In close collaboration with analysts & clients, you’ll get to see the apps & visualisations you’re building used every day to hunt for hackers and protect systems.
Our ideal candidates are sensitive to the needs of the users of their software & love learning more about their tools every day.
You will join the Intel Product Group. We are an internal engineering department that develops and maintains internal and external-facing tools to support analyst and customer efforts to identify, mitigate, and secure against breaches.
Find out more about our Threat Intelligence products:
- Falcon X Recon – www.crowdstrike.com/products/threat-intelligence/falcon-x-recon/
- Falcon X Threat Intelligence – www.crowdstrike.com/endpoint-security-products/falcon-x-threat-intelligence/
You’ll collaborate closely with UX disciplines such as designers, researchers and writers to maintain a consistent user experience across all our products.
Work remotely: In this role, you will be able to work remotely from Romania, France, Germany, or Italy.
Our Romanian colleagues in Bucharest will be able to work from home and come into the office whenever it’s convenient for them.
Interviewing Process: Online
We invite you to:
- Find out why you should join CrowdStrike recognised as a pre-eminent market and technology leader in cybersecurity – https://bit.ly/3GMSqll
- Find out how is it to have Autonomy, Mastery & Purpose – https://bit.ly/3qPh38T
- Work with Better Tech & Have a Bigger Mission – https://bit.ly/3c92J73
- Meet our Engineers – www.youtube.com/watch?v=910FGi7VSWU
- Meet virtually CrowdStrike’s Romania Team – http://y2u.be/gGPjGsr5Kw4
- Work as part of an Agile Scrum engineering team to implement user interface designs and functionality based upon clearly defined and agreed project requirements
- Take an active role in defining and refining project requirements. From concept to completion, our engineers are involved in every step
- Be empowered to own your workload and tasks. You set your own pace and tell us what can be delivered, not the other way round
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure our code is of the highest quality. We take the time to test our code against pre-defined acceptance criteria
- Engage with other engineers to review each other’s code. We encourage collaboration, communication and knowledge sharing
- Liaise with our Quality and Accessibility Analysts to fix issues and improve our code. We want you to take pride in the final product
- Help steer our development process through regular feedback and review sessions. We value your feedback and we want to create processes that enable you
- Strong skills in front-end development
- A desire to collaborate closely with users, designers, & testers to deliver quality software that solves problems
- Experience with testing frameworks, tools and methodologies such as Jtest, QUnit, Mocha & Selenium
- Comfortable with Agile Scrum and Kanban processes
Nice to have skills:
- Functional knowledge & interest in developing genuinely accessible interfaces
- HTML & CSS skills, with bonus points for experience with animation, knowledge of approaches to scalable/modular CSS, and preprocessors such as SCSS & LESS
- Familiarity with client-side build processes & tools – Grunt, Gulp, Ember CLI etc.
- Experience with graphics & visualisation tools such as D3 or ThreeJS
- Interest and experience with design & data visualisation
- Experience creating or contributing to open source projects
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.