Eturnity (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
With our web solutions, which we develop for companies in the solar and heating industry, we contribute to an efficient energy transition. Our team is growing and is looking for like-minded people to support our mission. We are looking for a
Frontend Developer (m/f/d), 80 – 100 %
who is motivated to increase the use of renewable energy by means of advanced softwar
What we expect from you:
• 3+ years experience with VueJS. Experience with other front end frameworks (React, Angular, etc.) is a bonus
• Experience with styled components is a plus (this will be required on the job)
• Experience with building and maintaining a npm package library is a bonus.
• Must have experience working on a large scale application with reusable components
• Experience with responsive web design
• Ability to develop scalable applications with rich user experiences
• Providing deep software development knowledge with respect to front end architecture, UX/UI design, and programming
• Experience with view layout and rendering technologies (e.g., responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support)
• Agile software development experience is a bonus
• Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins) and test frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, etc.)
• Must be able to take initiative without being led every step of the way
• You speak fluent English. German is a bonus.
- Modern technology: Use of modern technologies for our web-based platform
- Development: Support for professional growth and rapid internal advancement
- Flat hierarchy: Room for input, short decision-making processes
- Passion: Young and innovative team, in a fast growing company
- Flexibility: Full remote working. However, we also have a couple of offices in Switzerland if you’d like to work in an office.
We look forward to receiving your CV with a short cover letter to Aaron Enser