WorkNomads (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WorkNomads is looking for prominent Full stack Developers to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from concept to deployment.
We are recruiting several Full stack Developers to join our team, working remotely from the WorkNomads’ homebase in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Dare to have a mission:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
The tools in your backpack:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Fluency in English
Our recipe for great life in Bulgaria:
- The opportunity to participate to our new nomadic economy, instead of watching it happen from the side-lines
- A personalized career development program and a vast array of available courses and trainings
- An environment where your opinion matters, and you manage your own work life balance
- International and dynamic workplace
- All-inclusive flexible co-living experience built on the concept of sharing economy
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, sports, and leisure areas & parking
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events)
- Full assistance with the residence and work permits
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to wine, dine and travel & work abroad & remote!
= TOTAL(LY): amazing life & work with WorkNomads
About the docking station
WorkNomads is a global community for remote work, co-living, knowledge sharing and networking. We are a nation without a country.
Interest peaked? Join us!
We celebrate the right of every human to be themselves and provide opportunities for global talent to shine. Diversity, social equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. We create an environment where different voices are respected, heard and empowered in equal measure. We’re breaking down the boundaries by designing a new nomadic economy by enabling people to do what they love and be where they want.