"Mixmax, Inc." (51-200 Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Mixmax is a app that send engaging emails with instant scheduling, free unlimited email tracking, polls, and surveys right in Gmail.
- Exciting news – Mixmax hit $10 million in annual revenue and we’re profitable! We just raised more money and are looking to invest more to accelerate growth.
- We’re looking for great people to help us ship high-quality automation features to meet the needs of bigger customers.
Within three months, you’ll:
- Work with React, Node, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and Redis.
- Be directly involved in the entire development lifecycle of Mixmax’s product.
- Demo your first new feature to the entire company!
Within six months, you’ll:
- Help architect and implement a complex and modern web frontend.
- Ship work on critical projects while working with other engineers.
- Contribute to the culture of a growing team.
Preferred skills and background:
- We’re looking for engineers who have expertise in React and modern clientside web development, plus some professional experience with Node.js.
- Mixmax is still growing fast, so we love new teammates who strive to grow personally and professionally, beyond just expanding their technical abilities.
- We’re a distributed team working in multiple time zones, so excellent documentation and communication skills are paramount!
- We recognize that it’s important to be able to collaborate synchronously with teammates sometimes. To join important meetings and pair program with teammates, we ask that you have the flexibility to work from 9 AM – 11 AM Pacific Time on some days as needed.
It’s also awesome (and 100% not a requirement!) for you to:
- Have worked in a distributed codebase with microservices and shared modules.
- Be familiar with our database technologies, MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Have worked on a Google Chrome extension or Salesforce integration.
- Be able to refer other great engineers to work at Mixmax!