Scalable Path is looking for a Full Stack React – NodeJS Developer to join the team and work on a client project. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a crowdfunding and social media app that leverages video-sharing and social networking for users. Things are moving quickly and their team of five is growing at a fast pace. With some help, they hope to exponentially increase their user base, allowing individuals to make a difference in promoting important social causes, and in turn, make the world a better place.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is a unique opportunity to work in a high-growth startup while applying your skills to a meaningful cause. You’ll work within a collaborative team of experienced humans who care just as much about helping their teammates grow as they do about making a difference in the world.
Who the client is looking for:
– An independent developer who can operate with a lot of autonomy, but also collaborate with other team members when necessary
– You live at the intersection of humans and technology. You are up to speed on all of the best practices for mobile development. Even if you don’t know how to do something, you are able to figure it out quickly and efficiently.
– You’ve worked on developing apps before and are comfortable taking initiatives in all things tech, and leading the execution.
– You’ve got an innate ability to understand and work with a whole ecosystem of apps, users and systems.
– Minimum 4-5 years professional experience in full-stack development
– Experience with React Native for Web would be nice to have
– Thorough understanding of React and NodeJS development
– Strong understanding of client-server architecture capable of supporting a large number of concurrent requests
– Proficiency with MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server or another modern SQL database flavor is required
– You have thorough knowledge in software development best practices, like design systems, clean code, agile, test-driven development methodologies.
– A collaborative approach as well as excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
RELATIONSHIPS – WHO YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH:
You’ll be reporting to the Chief Product Officer (CPO) and collaborating closely with other development team members throughout the day. There is an existing daily meeting at 9:00am America/Los Angeles (-08:00) PST.
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
You’ll be reporting to the Project Manager and collaborating closely with other team members throughout the day.
Tagged as: 11-50 Employees