Salesforce (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
What you’ll be doing as a Solution Architect…
She/He will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to help design and implement the best solutions to meet our customers needs in LATAM for the Telco industry. Applying best practices and representing Salesforce as a SME (Subject Matter Expert).
Solution Architects are strong presenters and facilitators, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision, and driving the difficult conversations necessary to execute business strategies. They are proficient at analyzing issues and obstacles to determine root cause(s), weighing options, choosing appropriate courses of action, and measuring and revising strategy based on results. They interact with both technical and functional customers to understand requirements, analyze information, and design comprehensive solutions. They also show a strong understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives. Functional Architects contribute to thought leadership and best practices – both internally in their Community and externally in the marketplace – and advocate for change across the organization.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Act as a Trusted Advisor and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our Salesforce Industries Platform Cloud customers
- Working closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects and directly with clients proposing architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Lead the solution design through analysis/discovery, design, documentation and configuration.
- Collect business needs and drive prioritization of requirements.
- Understand the product, strategy and customer need.
- Designing solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business requirements in accordance with industry best practices.
- Have the ability to direct teams with product and business vision.
- Guide and mentor the Customer during the Project execution.
- Generate positive feedback from internal teams and leadership
- Show continued professional growth and development
- Responsible for Release and Backlog planning with the Product Owner and the Technical Architect.
Who you are…
Experienced. Relevant experience in Consulting or Professional Services Delivery role in the Telco industry.
Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Along with Spanish and English intermediate level skills.
Team Player. You’re the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution. You partner with customers to drive business change and implement end to end solutions as a trusted technical advisor.
Technical Experience. You have technical skills across relevant technologies & business acumen.
The following are not mandatory but are an advantage:
- Salesforce Industries Platform Experience
- Professional Services or consulting experience in customer-facing environments
- TM Forum knowledge or experience
- Application Development experience.
- Agile project methodology experience.
Benefits & perks
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Health Insurance for the family
Wellness and Education Reimbursement
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.