Winc Academy (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Being a career engineer at Winc is a bit like being a barkeeper at your local pub. You’ll have a lot of different guests, from different backgrounds. Sure, you’ll sell/serve them drinks (courses), but more importantly, you’re the one they talk to about their life, struggles and ambitions (career options). Your advice about their chances on the labor market is honest and most of the time they’ll take it to heart.
Our mission is to make an impact on as many people’s lives as possible, by offering them a way to start a new career in tech. Our career engineers are consultative sellers, meaning that we connect with our prospective students on a personal level and provide them with the best possible option for their situation. Our approach is radically personal and we’re truly proud of that.
We’re looking for someone who wants to help people, and be part of a fast growing scale-up. Someone who is social, creative and can handle responsibility. Someone that comes up with new marketing ideas with the team about finding new students, and is able to convince prospective students to pursue a career in tech.
Who we are looking for
- Fluent in German and English
- Kind, fun, friendly, nice, spontaneous and funny.
- Fachhochschule or university level educated
- You like to talk, but you like to help so you don’t mind to listen sometimes
- Sales experience is preferred
- Flexible working hours (up to 40hrs pw)
- A great chance to make an impact on peoples daily life
- Super versatile role, covering sales, marketing and strategy
- Steep learning curve in a fast-growing scale-up
- Great international team, very fun colleagues
- Training, guidance and full access to the Winc Curriculum
- Salary indication: € 2500 en € 3000 per month (FTE) + a bonus per onboarded student
About Winc Academy
Winc Academy is an ambitious scale-up in Amsterdam, with a mission to help people to change their career to IT, by offering innovative education. After following our tech courses, students start their career as a junior developer or data analyst. Our teaching method is unique because our courses can be followed remotely, at your own pace, and we offer personal guidance from experienced developers and mentors. This way we make sure that everyone can follow a course at Winc Academy and our students learn the skills they need on the job! Because everybody deserves a path to a future-proof career.