GitHub (501+ Employees, 81% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
GitHub is searching for a Global Benefits and Leaves Analyst to join our Human Resources team. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of our health, pension, and leave programs for the EMEA and APAC regions. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high growth culture that values strategic communication, teamwork, and results. You are self-motivated and detail oriented with a strong orientation to customer service and process improvements.
- Support the day to day operations of GitHub’s EMEA and APAC health, pension, and leave programs.
- Act as the first point of contact for employee benefits and leave inquiries.
- Liaise with in-region benefits providers on administrative and compliance requirements.
- Assist with renewals and annual enrollment communications.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Payroll, HR Ops, Mobility, and Systems.
- Drive process improvements on day to day operations of health and pension programs.
- Leave program administration: record leaves of absences in Workday, collect required documentation, coordinate leave pay, serve as liaison between GitHub HR and employees.
- Leave program operations: partner with the Systems, HR Ops, and Payroll teams on process improvements for leave program administration.
- Collaborate with the global Benefits team on company Wellness programs.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in Benefits and Leaves internationally
- Extreme attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working with remote employee populations
- Strong customer service experience
- Vendor management experience
- Workday experience
- Experience working at a mid-size, rapidly growing company
- Experience working at a US based company with international presence
Location: In this role, you can work remotely from anywhere in the Netherlands or onsite in GitHub’s Amsterdam office.
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed – Trust by Default – Ship to Learn – Own the Outcome – Growth Mindset – Global Product, Global Team – Anything is Possible – Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We’ve designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We’ve designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we’ve built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there’s any way we can make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.