Seeq Corporation (51-200 Employees, 55% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Global Campaigns Marketing Manager at Seeq will build and execute marketing activities aligned to overall marketing plan and execute ABM programs at scale. You’ll be helping lead in the direction of upcoming campaigns and communicating of marketing results. You will be responsible for developing and executing ABM programs at scale.
Key Responsibilities: Design, build, and lead marketing campaigns from an Account-Based Marketing approach to help reach our pipeline goals in target industries and market segments.
- Execute programs in key channels like social, PPC, webinars, Events, and email.
- Work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team, as well as individually, to develop a holistic marketing plan for our key verticals
- Work closely with sales teams to understand their business needs and showcase campaigns, highlight marketing activities and share measurable results.
- Design campaigns with our customers at the center with relevant offers at each stage of the customer journey.
- Analyze metrics and communicate results, including traffic and conversion statistics, lead generation, pipeline impact and return on investment.
- Deliver a regular cadence of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on campaign performance.
Seeq prefers to emphasize talent, capacity to contribute, and passion, but the ideal candidate is likely to have many of the following characteristics:
- 3-5 years in B2B enterprise demand generation, campaigns, events, or general marketing.
- Track record of understanding digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing concepts and account segmentation.
- Data-driven, analytical, and a self-starter. Able to synthesize insights from multiple data sources and reports.
- Experience running end to end campaigns including webinars and events.
- Great organizational and project management skills
- Experience working with virtual, global teams and/or management is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation
- 4-year college degree, preferably in sales, marketing, business, or related field
We cannot accommodate any applicants that require visa sponsorship. You must already have permanent work authorization for the country in which you reside.
We are organized as a virtual company with a headquarters in Seattle, WA. We use state-of-the-art online collaboration tools for development and corporate functions. Employees can be based virtually anywhere as long as they have access to a good office environment, high-bandwidth connectivity.
The best applicants are ones who include cover letters explaining how their backgrounds, experiences, and interests match Seeq’s position description. Please let us know how you will contribute to our mission and our future success.
Seeq is a remote-first (only) company founded by serial entrepreneurs. Our executive team and board of directors have extensive experience with successful startup ventures in high-growth environments.
We are founded on the idea that companies need better solutions for quickly and easily getting business insight from their industrial process data. Our mission is to provide software and services that convert that data into meaningful information that the business can use to improve profitability.
We use the best modern big data technologies to bring industrial process data into the business decision process.
Our company is virtual, meaning that everyone works from a location of their choosing. There’s no commute and no cubicle! We are serious about recruiting and retaining the best teammates. We think there are tons of benefits to working on exciting technology with a cohesive team and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
We have a wonderful, kind-hearted, talented team that loves to collaborate, lead by example, and love to exceed our customers’ expectations. We are certified as a Great Place to Work, Emerging Startup, Technology Fast 500, and Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work.
The Perks of Working at Seeq
- Competitive salary plus equity incentives
- Medical benefits, plus optional Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account programs to cover additional medical expenses.
- Many communities around the US are incentivizing remote workers. Seeq’s work from anywhere (WFA) policy may enable you to take advantage of these programs.
- Important benefits like this (because we want you to be happy):
- Freedom PTO
- 5-weeks paid Seeq family leave
- Internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Group term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance pre-tax benefit
- Voluntary vision and dental (ortho)
- 401K company match program
- Vacation bonus program
- Fringe Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous home office allowance
- The best co-workers (we’ve analyzed the data, so we know it’s true)
- Pet-friendly workspace (your dog will be so happy to have you home)
- Loving your job!
Seeq provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
You must be authorized to work in the country in which you reside. Seeq does not sponsor US F1 or H-1B work Visas.