Kimberly-Clark (501+ Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Global Lifecycle Marketing Analytics Leader COE
You’re not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we’re out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. Here, you’ll bring your professional expertise, talent, and drive to building and managing our portfolio of iconic, ground-breaking brands. In this role, you’ll help us deliver better care for billions of people around the world.
As capabilities in digital analytics quickly evolve, we’re looking for a Global Lifecycle Marketing Analytics Leader to guide Kimberly-Clark Professional’s (KCP) approach to monitor, measure, and optimize the digital customer experience — ultimately to improve lifetime value and ROI.
This role is an important part of the KCP CX & Marketing Center of Excellence (COE). In this role, you will work most closely with three main stakeholder groups:
Regional Digital Marketing Analysts:
As Global Lifecycle Marketing Analytics Leader, you work closely with each region’s marketing analysts to facilitate and inspire the “KCP Way” of developing measurement capabilities that can be scaled and embedded across the business. This will involve digital analytics focused on our global websites and distributor portals in addition to digital campaign tracking, app tracking, and connecting digital to offline tracking. The ideal candidate must be able to think strategically, develop the global analytics framework and coach regional analytics partners who then apply tactics for end-to-end execution. You will be focused on developing and maintaining regional capabilities in digital marketing performance analytics.
Global Marketing Strategists:
This role plays an important part in advancing KCP’s lifecycle marketing capabilities. The Global Lifecycle Marketing Analytics Leader works closely with Global Strategists from the Marketing COE to help regional partners implement best practices in split-testing, advancing multi-touch attribution and optimizing campaigns.
Technical Enablement Partners:
While this role is more focused on coaching, developing playbooks and setting the overall KCP vision for analytics, the Global Lifecycle Marketing Analytics Leader will also ensure analytics and campaign requirements go to technical enablement team members that ensure UTM codes and Google Anlalytics setups meet campaign needs.
This role plays a critical part in our digital transformation by helping business and stakeholder teams understand how their digital efforts are impacting customer experience and financial results and making recommendations to improve these efforts. The “lifecycle” element of this role reflects our need for an analytics professional with a deep understanding of B2B and omnichannel concepts. Understanding how to focus all campaign reporting to deliver an end-to-end view with multi-channel attribution is a must.
- Lead a focused global digital analytics agenda that allows KCP to understand and optimize the customer experience, resulting in better customer connections and business growth
- End-to-end lifecycle analytics strategy with a vision for how to begin multi-channel attribution
- Understand and document business analytics needs and objectives
- Help define and measure critical business KPIs
- Leverage data from multiple sources to provide insight, uncover opportunities, and support business teams in defining actions (e.g., marketing channels, merchandising changes, devices, UX improvement)
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of key reports
- Conduct deep dive analysis as needed to support business growth
- Support internal stakeholders with self-serve analytical tools
- Develop and improve future analytics capabilities (process, technical, tools, etc.)
- Develop and execute A/B and MVT tests; present findings and recommendations to business teams
- Facilitate a global viewpoint on lifecycle campaign analytics, be the keeper of knowledge, and maintain a standard for analytics worldwide
- Oversee all digital analytics operations to ensure quality
- Stay abreast of industry news and trends, bringing the latest thinking into KCP
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience in digital analytics, online marketing, eCommerce or related field; B2B experience preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills – ability to tell compelling stories with data
- Proven experience as an Analytics Manager, Data Scientist, or similar role
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional groups (e.g., Marketing, IT, Sales, Marketing) to execute a digital analytics agenda
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in large organizations
- Experience with systems like Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst), Tag Management tools, and Excel a must – must be able to be hands-on with various analytics projects (e.g., creating reports in GA 360, developing reports in Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: Sitecore, Tableau, R, SQL, Salesforce, Pardot
- Proven analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrated contagious positive energy to influence, inspire & drive results
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform-so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark. It’s all here for you at Kimberly-Clark.
In this role you will join the KCP Global Customer Experience and Marketing team and report to the Director of Customer Experience and Design Thinking .
Total Benefits: For a complete overview, see www.mykcbenefits.com (US roles only)
Hybrid Work Arrangements: You’re looking to make a difference. When and where it works best for you. And at Kimberly Clark, we’re constantly exploring new ideas on how, when, and where we can best achieve results. When you join our team, you’ll experience Flex That Works, flexible work (hybrid) arrangements that empower you to have purposeful time in the office and partner with your leader to make flexibility work for both you and the business.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
K-C will support in country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C’s applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C’s sole discretion.
Spain- Flexible Location, United Kingdom -Reigate, USA-REMOTE-GA, USA-REMOTE-TX