Kinesis (51-200 Employees, 105% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Kinesis Mint – Graphic Artist
The Kinesis Mint is a newly formed physical operation based out of Istanbul, offering investors fairly-priced, ethically-sourced coins and bars of investment-grade quality. We are seeking a talented Graphic Artist with illustration and fine art experience, to join our London based marketing team.
Reporting to the Design Director, you will be responsible for conceptualising and designing a full range of coins and bullion ready for 3D art and production. The role is fully remote.
The right candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in fine art, graphic art or illustration, backed up by a strong portfolio demonstrating your skills and ability to design high quality refined artwork.
As a member of the design team your primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Conceptualising and designing artwork for coins and bullion
- Evolve and develop new ranges and sets of coins and bullion
- Research and develop concepts and themes
- Refine illustration ready for 3D art versions
- Adding designs to marketing materials such as catalogues, banners and websites
- Maintaining brand consistency across all artwork
- Natural flair for typography, colour and layout
- Ability to proactively manage multiple projects in fast paced environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills and collaborating a global team
- High standard of design and strong attention to detail
- 5+ years experience
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator or similar graphic art software
- An excellent, diverse portfolio of high end artwork
- Good understanding of print processesxa0
Nice to have
- 3D modelling and production, Z-brush, Cinema 4D or similar
- Illustration and infographics design skills
- Design and layout for print and online material