Tinuiti (501+ Employees, 48% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re looking for a seasoned Graphic Designer to join the Creative Services department at Tinuiti! Reporting into the Associate Creative Director, the Graphics Designer is responsible for working in creative partnership with the cross-discipline team to conceive, develop and produce strategic visual solutions for performance marketing campaigns and digital experiences. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to create innovative and compelling content that drives brands forward. The ideal candidate is passionate about all aspects of typography, design and composition.
The scope of work is wide and always changing: You’ll help concept and execute original campaign ideas and extend that work across many digital platforms. Sometimes, you’ll get to create thumb-stopping email layouts. You’ll develop ads for Social and the OTT space. You’ll get to design immersive brand experiences for Amazon and other marketplaces. We have a great portfolio of brands and a fun, talented team that you’ll partner with closely!
- Creates performance-driven and brand storytelling content in multiple digital platforms including Social: TikTok, Facebook/Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest; Addressable: OTT, OLV, OLA and DCO; Marketplaces: Amazon, Walmart and more
- Works with the art director, strategist and writer to understand the strategy and business needs to develop innovative, effective, and creative solutions.
- Engages in creative brainstorming meetings and supports in the design and conceptualizing of digital and interactive design
- Translates project details and creative direction into unique animation solutions.
- Drives creative look and feel for client’s brands–taking ownership of visual strategy, execution, and quality standards
- Presents design concepts and rationale behind design concepts to the project team.
- Is highly motivated, works well under pressure, and is able to effectively prioritize multiple assignments.
- Possess strong individual and team communication skills with the ability to take direction well.
- Displays keen attention to detail, spelling and grammar.
- Takes projects from concept to delivery of short-form video content – storyboard, design, animate, render and ship to client
- Proactively mentor less experienced designers in the realm of social; partner with fellow internal designers for continued department growth and knowledge sharing
- Creativity – Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Planning – Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Priority Setting – Spends his/her time and the time of others on what’s important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; can quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus.
- Time Management – Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Dealing With Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle
- Self-Knowledge – Knows personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits; seeks feedback; gains insights from mistakes; is open to criticism; isn’t defensive; is receptive to talking about shortcomings; looks forward to balanced (+’s and -‘s) performance reviews and career decisions.
- 2-5 years specific experience with paid social and/or consumer retail email design (a portfolio is required for consideration)
- Knowledge of preferred mobile practices for social platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, Twitter and more)
- Working knowledge of design principles
- The ability to study, learn and develop a thorough understanding of each client’s line of business and brand pallet
- The discipline to work on projects that have specific direction, and minimal direction
- Be comfortable juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in an agency setting preferred
- Extremely detail oriented, while balancing efficiency
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple – to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values – Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change – inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.