This is a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above.
Guild is hiring for a Group Product Manager to drive Guild’s payment teams in delivery of a world class platform and user experience.
In this role, you’ll focus on providing leverage for a group of Product Managers so that we can scale the business. This includes everything from direct report management, performance reviews, mentorship, organizational design, and strategic prioritization. You’ll work closely with other product and engineering leaders, advocate for and plan the right investments to evolve our products.
As the Group Product Manager for the area you will:
- Partner with our Director of Payments Product, SVP of Product, and senior leadership team to think big-picture and long-term about how our products and teams will need to evolve in the coming years.
- Develop and execute plans together with your team that achieve Guild’s company goals and our payments product vision.
- Understand the needs of Guild’s product delivery teams and build a roadmap that enables them to move with higher quality and velocity.
- Hire, lead and grow a team of Product Managers with diverse backgrounds.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 6+ years of deep experience in product management or a similar function, with 1+ years of experience managing product managers across a multi-product portfolio, developing and implementing back-end and front-end products.
- Structured and systems thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Helped fast-growth businesses transition from v1 to v2
- Demonstrated capability of developing and evangelizing a shared vision across the organization, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to manage complex business problems across internal and external stakeholders
- A track record of working closely and effectively with engineering and partner teams
- A highly collaborative and supportive way of working
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation – and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild’s investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $155,000-$196,000 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth