0x (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We are a highly technical, globally distributed group of teams working together toward actualizing that mission. In doing so, we’re excited and proud to be pushing the envelope across the DeFi and Ethereum stacks.
In joining us, you’ll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We’re passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology’s potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: a network comprised of open-source infrastructure, tooling, and cryptocurrency-based incentives that allow for the decentralized exchange of any blockchain-based digital asset. 0x is a secure, publicly owned and governed, and upgradable standard that’s abstracted away from application-layer developers and enables interoperability between blockchain-based applications.
We’re a remote-first company with core contributors in nearly ten countries and over twice as many cities. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time. We’ll consider your application regardless of where you call home.
0x API is liquidity infrastructure for the internet. It provides developers seamless access to aggregated liquidity, enabling the future of Decentralized Finance applications on Ethereum as well as other blockchain networks. The 0x API is designed to make it easy for developers to tap into DEX liquidity in a fast, reliable, and easy to use way so they can focus on what matters: their product.
Tens of companies of all sizes — from public companies like Coinbase and GameStop to DeFi native applications like Matcha and Zapper — use 0x API to enable trading, investing and portfolio management. Since launch in early 2020, 0x API has facilitated over 40 million trades from nearly four million unique users — adding up to more than $100B in traded volume.
As a Growth Associate on the 0x API team, you will work cross-functionally and assist on designing, implementing and tracking all initiatives relating to user growth. This includes new and existing user programs, external partnerships, affiliates, events and marketing.
YOUR ROLE AS A GROWTH ASSOCIATE FOR 0x API
0x API is one of 0x Labs long term bets to grow access to decentralized markets and smart contracts. This means establishing and growing 0x API as the liquidity infrastructure for the internet and onboarding the next wave of DeFi developers and builders. In this role you will assist the Growth team’s efforts to grow 0x API’s user base.
WHO YOU ARE
You are personable and analytical. You quickly grasp unique business models, needs, and constraints, and are effective in communicating solutions and illustrating their trade-offs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on the growth team and assist on designing, implementing and tracking all growth initiatives
- Drive data analysis and tracking of campaigns and core Growth KPIs; create and manage various data dashboards for company wide dissemination
- Assist with various business development initiatives relating to integrating 0x API products/data across the ecosystem
- Assist with relationship management and conduct outbound sourcing to acquire new relationships.
- Support Growth team with sales operations and industry events
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to help 0x API expand into new regions across the world
- Create user surveys and work with the Product team to iterate on commonly requested features
- Communicate various announcements, upgrades, and new features with the 0x API community
- 1-3 years of experience in consulting, strategy, investment banking
- Effective, succinct verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to a broad set of audiences from varied professional, cultural, and technical backgrounds
- Rigorous research, project management and communication skills
- Ability to create, organize, and manage a variety of campaigns globally while tracking performance data and continually iterating on approaches
- Ability to operate in ambiguity, self-starter with bias towards execution
- Adherence to a strong code of ethics, and the ability to balance the best interests of 0x, our community, and external projects
- Prior experience in a similar growth role at a tech company
- SQL proficiency
- Experience with CRM software
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge about decentralized finance, 0x and other blockchain technologies.
- Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered for you and your family
- 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF, available for all team members
- Daily at-home lunch delivery in SF and additional meal reimbursements
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
0x Labs and its associated entities (0x) are dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its teams and workforce, and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. 0x does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. 0x will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a way that is consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.